Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how they didn’t put a “Sold out” on their Instagram stories they just added it to their bio

also £55 for cargos seems very expensive.

Last edited:
Anyone know if kaci passed or failed her driving test?
i haven’t seen anything yet surly they wouldn’t put it in if she failed ? Or would they want to profit of her failure?

next weeks video is either

“Did she pass her test?!! *shocking results*” With a panicked family thumbnail
Or
“Only eating instant wins for 24 hours” like every other YouTuber

Reactions: 2
Maci’s attitude towards the charity was disgusting, even after Sarah explained what it does she said “I’d rather keep my money”. It just screamed privileged brat. I hope she never finds herself in a situation where she needs to rely on a Ronald McDonald house to stay with a seriously ill child.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Maci’s attitude towards the charity was disgusting, even after Sarah explained what it does she said “I’d rather keep my money”. It just screamed privileged brat. I hope she never finds herself in a situation where she needs to rely on a Ronald McDonald house to stay with a seriously ill child.
Wait what did she say as if she complained about charity on camera

Has anyone else noticed her general attitude towards her parents and how rude and ungrateful she is? Like when she said “I hate idiots” and “I hate overdramatic people” (her mum literally just sneezed). Surely her acting like that is a bad influence on the younger ones, especially as her parents don’t stand up for themselves or tell her off, simply just let her be rude to them.

Reactions: 14
Wait what did she say as if she complained about charity on camera
In McDonald’s, Joel added a donation to a charity and Kaci said she never does that and never will. Joel made a point of telling Kaci that it’s for a good cause and Sarah has told him all about it. When they got home, Sarah explained to Kaci what the charity does (houses families of seriously ill children in hospital) and she replied saying she’d still rather keep her money. Neither of them seemed bothered with her attitude but it was disgusting talking about a charity like that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm not a fan of giving money to charity personally, you you have no idea if your money is going towards the cause or or buying the founder/head of the charity a new car or whatever. The clothing ones are more to my liking. Also if she said "I hate idotos" does that mean she hates herself?

Reactions: 2
I'm not a fan of giving money to charity personally, you you have no idea if your money is going towards the cause or or buying the founder/head of the charity a new car or whatever. The clothing ones are more to my liking. Also if she said "I hate idotos" does that mean she hates herself?
That’s your personal choice and absolutely fine! I still think it was wrong for her to say and for them to leave it in for impressionable people to hear. Sarah told her that her cousin personally used this charity so it shocked me a little to hear such a response from Kaci. If she can drop £10K on a bag, I’m sure £1 added onto her meal to help others isn’t exactly going to break her bank.

Reactions: 10
Since they have started they have all changed a lot. They don’t punish their kids (from what we can see) as they always seem to be egging them on to do something.
you would think having a sister who might have needed the charity in the passed or a family member who has actually used the charity would make her changed .
but I guess it’s not a designer bag so why would she care

Reactions: 10
I can't believe kacis attitude! Including moaning about the intro at the start! She doesn't seem to realise how lucky she is to lead the live she does! New video idea for you Joel......taking my teenagers to help at the homeless shelter....making food parcels for family's in need etc etc etc....they need to open her eyes a bit!

Reactions: 19
Kaci‘s attitude is a direct result of the parenting and environment she grew up in. They obviously think her attitude is ok otherwise it would not be left in the video. They are so spoilt and wasteful it’s not really surprising she has the attitude she has. I know it’s only McDonald’s food but that video was such a waste of money and food just for the monopoly stickers. So pointless.
I get being skeptical of charities because unfortunately there has been a lot of corruption with them. But the Ronald McDonald one is one that has helped their family in the past so they know the benefit of donating there.
Really not a nice trait that Kaci has so much in life yet not willing to give a few pence to charity. Again down to bad parenting, they get McDonald’s a lot so it’s ridiculous that Kaci has only now found out Sarah rounds up and the reason why.

Reactions: 14
Is it not a bit early for kaci to be doing her driving test? She only started driving what 4 months ago? It took me just under a year to pass (and that was my 3rd time lmao)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.