Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone deals with situations differently and we weren’t there at the time so we can’t see where the op is coming from

Reactions: 1
Can we just discuss how ridiculously overpriced their bloody des vu black bag is?! £35 PLUS you have to pay shipping
And it sold out in 5 minutes according to Joel… I’d love to know how many they actually had on sale…

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what graces new tiktok is?? I know her old one got banned months ago but ive not ever seen her make a new one? Did she ever adress why she left tiktok or does she have a new acc?

desvu.png
twlv.png

Difference Between 2 different youtuber clothing brands, the hoodie stickman would come from Belgium so that's why shipping is higher all in all the stickman hoodie on the right would come to £46.69 ( I made a big in depth post but I accidently pressed back and lost the post so I'm posting this little one instead).

Here's the other clothing brands Instagram if you wanna check it out https://www.instagram.com/twlvofficial/

Attachments

Does anyone know what graces new tiktok is?? I know her old one got banned months ago but ive not ever seen her make a new one? Did she ever adress why she left tiktok or does she have a new acc?
She did say 'thanks' to whoever is constantly reporting her, in a mocking way. Reading between the lines it seems some people are just being vicious and getting her taken-off.

I didnt realise the age gap between Chloe and Sophie was so big with Chloe starting primary as Sophie is in her last year.

Reactions: 9
can’t believe sophie has started her last year of primary today!
Oh wow! I haven’t caught up on this thread in ages or looked on their Instagram but I didn’t realise Sophie was that old, wonder if they sit and think about the what ifs with her..

Are they never going to post the Sophie vlog? I get it’s a personal one but they mentioned it so much then never did

Reactions: 7
Are they never going to post the Sophie vlog? I get it’s a personal one but they mentioned it so much then never did
I guess they have a sliver of morality left, considering that would probably be a highly viewed video and they’d get lots of sympathy and attention over it… but then again they might have filmed it and figured it could be the break glass in case of emergency video for when their channel goes downhill.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow! I haven’t caught up on this thread in ages or looked on their Instagram but I didn’t realise Sophie was that old, wonder if they sit and think about the what ifs with her..

From what I've seen of her in the videos she seems to be regressing not progressing 😕 there was talk about her having a life expectancy at one point!

On another note, I see that in the hide and seek challenge grace won by hiding in the boiling hot car! How can they think it's ok to post stuff like that...they are influencers and kids will copy this kinda stuff!

I wonder why they’ve only just got swimming lessons for Sophie? Especially considering they’re quite often near water whether that’s a villa pool or the sea. I wonder if the others have had swimming lessons in the past or if they’re just self taught. Does Chloe have swimming lessons? Idk why you wouldn’t give your child swimming lessons it can be life saving and is generally a good skill to have.

Reactions: 2
From what I've seen of her in the videos she seems to be regressing not progressing 😕 there was talk about her having a life expectancy at one point!

On another note, I see that in the hide and seek challenge grace won by hiding in the boiling hot car! How can they think it's ok to post stuff like that...they are influencers and kids will copy this kinda stuff!
Yeh they said her life expentecy still stands but them as a family decided to not dive into it anymore with the doctors, think they said she wouldn’t live past been a teen, I remember that vlog but nothing else said after that

Yeh they said her life expentecy still stands but them as a family decided to not dive into it anymore with the doctors, think they said she wouldn’t live past been a teen, I remember that vlog but nothing else said after that
I thought they recently said that the life expectancy thing wasn’t actually true. They thought it was but recently found out it wasn’t?
Might be wrong but I thought it was discussed on here and someone had said this

Reactions: 5
F7A5A42A-FF46-4BEA-97AB-02998DF56DE6.jpeg

“HAVING another BABY? Sophie’s
Around 15:20 they start talking about Sophie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.