Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those girls are spoilt rotten and Kaci speaks to her parents horribly. Being skeptical of charities is fair enough some can’t be trusted but the Ronald McDonald one is a a very good thing but the way Kaci spoke about it wasn’t nice. They are ungrateful and they’re so used to getting everything they want that now they just expect everything cause they rarely hear the word no. Joel and Sarah made a huge mistake by trying to act like cool parents who are their kids friend instead of acting like a parent because look at how their daughters have turned out.

Joel and Sarah are both materialistic and full of themselves but Kaci seems to be even worse. The spoilt attitude is horrible and it really shows having money and everything you want can turn someone into a ungrateful person.
It’s hard for me to even feel sorry for Joel and Sarah with how some of their kids speak to them especially how Kaci speaks to them cause Joel and Sarah are the ones who’ve brought up their children in this environment exploiting their lives online to make all this money and then constantly spoiling their children and never saying no so it’s no surprise the children have turned out this way.
I personally think Joel and Sarah know if they even tried to give out to Kaci for her attitude and how spoilt she is, Kaci wouldn’t take them seriously or care cause all these years they’ve not been acting like parents so she doesn’t respect them. I also think Joel knows if he gives out to the girls they could then get mad at him and refuse to film more videos or model for the clothing line and he knows those girls are what the fans of the channel want to see and bring them views and he doesn’t want to risk not making money so he needs to stay on those girls good side , buying them whatever they want and keeping them happy so he can keep the dad v girls business going for as long as he can and make as much money from those kids as possible.

In one of the recent holiday videos when they went away for Joel’s sisters wedding , Sarah tells the kids the surprise is they’re going out on a boat for the day and instead of just being grateful she’s on holiday and being grateful she’s going on a boat , the first words out of Kaci’s mouth are “is there jet skis?” And Sarah looked a bit confused and said no and Kaci didn’t look impressed. I’m telling you the money and social media followers has absolutely changed those girls in the worst way. Sarah and Joel really need to stop trying to look cool and impress Kaci and her friends with all the things they can buy and they need to take a look at their children’s attitudes.

Reactions: 11
tbh, i was actually surprised to hear Joel caution Coco about trying to lift Maddie on the stairs at the beginning of the vlog. okay, he didn't actually step in and stop her from doing so, but it's the first time i have ever actually heard him tell her "no" - he usually just laughs and encourages her naughty behaviour and labels it as cheekiness. obvs her lifting Maddie wasn't "naughty", but could have been dangerous - just the first time I've ever heard Joel speak to Chloe with any hint of sterness in his voice.

Reactions: 4
Kaci has such a vile attitude in that video including the way she spoke to Sophie

Kaci has such a vile attitude in that video including the way she spoke to Sophie
Yeah I noticed this too the way she spoke to Sophie was horrible and that’s not the first time I’ve seen her speak to Sophie like that and roll her eyes at her like she’s an inconvenience or she’s irritated by her.
I do understand that of course having a child or sibling with special needs can be a lot to deal with sometimes it’s not easy and it is a stressful thing at times too I get that so I’m not saying Kaci isn’t ever allowed feel annoyed cause she’s human it’s normal to not always have patience but Sophie won’t even be doing anything bad or that annoying yet Kaci will speak to her in not the nicest way. I really feel Kaci has become so self obsessed that she doesn’t seem to care about anything anyone else has to say or care for others feelings. It’s sad what money and lots of followers can do to someone when it gets to their head.

Reactions: 2
I felt so sorry for Sophie bless her. Kaci was getting annoyed but poor Sophie didn’t have anything explained to her so how was she to know. It’s very uncomfortable to watch, Sophie is innocent. My boy is similar to Sophie and my heart would break if any of my other children treated him the way Kaci treats Sophie. I must say though, Chloe is brilliant with Sophie, also from what we see, Grace is too.

Reactions: 9
Kaci’s current sense of humour seems to be making snarky comments/ being rude. I guess her friends all laugh along with her and Joel and Sarah too because she seems to think she’s hilarious she laughed as she said all the rude comments in the video people have mentioned in this thread. Her face change when Joel didn’t laugh along at her ‘everyone hits skip’ on the donation and corrected her was quite interesting you can tell she’s not used to being corrected.

Reactions: 9
Kaci passed her driving test & already is driving a group of friends around 😬😬 literally when I passed my instructor said to take my time before I rush into driving people (especially friends) around

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised they didn’t post it on their main feed.
Or maybe that will be the video next week

This comment made me laugh
She probably paid extra to get a test quicker. I passed my theory in January and had my test in June bc of the backlog! People I know failed in May and there test is next year

She probably paid extra to get a test quicker. I passed my theory in January and had my test in June bc of the backlog! People I know failed in May and there test is next year
Probably with all of those apps/companies that have people constantly searching/refreshing!

My theory runs out halfway through next year and there are 0 bookable tests anywhere in my county 🙄 wish I had the money to spend to get other people to look for tests for me but it's not feasible!
I've been learning on and off for 3 years (cos covid, and uni away from home) and been ready for my test for months but people who have only been learning a couple of months but have money always get priority cos they can afford to buy it!

Reactions: 1
watch kaci next video be a drive with me when she talks to the camera and doesn’t look at the road

Reactions: 5
watch kaci next video be a drive with me when she talks to the camera and doesn’t look at the road
Or a "someone drove into me?!?! 😱" video where the reality is people were just using the road normally but she felt like they were too close and there was no actual incident

• Haha
I get why Kaci would want to drive her friends around in her car straight after she passed, when I passed I remember driving my friends to school they next morning then skipping class to go to maccas with them. It’s kind of like a right of passage especially if you’re the first (idk if she is out of her friendship group). I’m not saying it’s right or the safest, I just know it’s fairly common within 17 year olds who pass. I just hope she pays attention to the road, I do think a drive with me is a very bad idea. If she wants to do a video in her car, drive somewhere , park, then film there.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like that they’ve shoved Chloe out of her room and into Sophie’s to give the baby a bedroom when Sophie pretty soon enough is going to be a teenager and might want her own space. Just because Sophie has special needs, doesn’t mean she wouldn’t want her own space because she’s mentally a similar age to Chloe. I’m sure the girls love sharing now but in a house that big, there’s plenty of space for the girls to have their own bedrooms.

Reactions: 8
If they didn’t make the soft play then each girl could have their own room because the soft play room could be the living room

and one of the girls could take the current living room or make the play room into the 5th bedroom.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like that they’ve shoved Chloe out of her room and into Sophie’s to give the baby a bedroom when Sophie pretty soon enough is going to be a teenager and might want her own space. Just because Sophie has special needs, doesn’t mean she wouldn’t want her own space because she’s mentally a similar age to Chloe. I’m sure the girls love sharing now but in a house that big, there’s plenty of space for the girls to have their own bedrooms.
How many bedrooms is in house ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.