Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only because it’s an AD. Yet again Kaci’s horrible attitude towards everyone, poor Grace she can’t do anything without Kaci being nasty about it.
I did feel so sorry for Grace. Especially when Kaci said ‘Grace is the favourite child’. Anyone even half paying attention can see it is and has always been the Kaci show.
You’d think the parents would see it and learn from their mistakes but just one look at Chloe and you can see she’s gonna be just as bad if not a hell of a lot worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They have the soft play and play room still right? Why not make the playroom into a bedroom so they all have their own rooms? Surely they can play in their rooms

Reactions: 4
I did feel so sorry for Grace. Especially when Kaci said ‘Grace is the favourite child’. Anyone even half paying attention can see it is and has always been the Kaci show.
You’d think the parents would see it and learn from their mistakes but just one look at Chloe and you can see she’s gonna be just as bad if not a hell of a lot worse.
Chloe is a brat. I know it's not her fault as she doesn't get told but she gets away with way too much

Reactions: 8
I can't help thinking if Grace was raised in a normal family without such a vacuous popular Regina George witch of an older sister, Grace would've been a shy nerdy kid into books and Harry Potter and anime etc. But she's clearly now starting to think money and social media makes you a better person which is sad.

I did feel bad for her when Kaci insulted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't help thinking if Grace was raised in a normal family without such a vacuous popular Regina George witch of an older sister, Grace would've been a shy nerdy kid into books and Harry Potter and anime etc. But she's clearly now starting to think money and social media makes you a better person which is sad.

I did feel bad for her when Kaci insulted her.
I mean I’m glad grace isn’t a total wallflower and she’s come out of her shell through her life being on YouTube.. i wouldn’t want her to not be confident in her skin. if you watch her tiktoks her friends are refreshingly normal, her best friend Pearl seems lovely and down to earth.

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah it's clear she has a heart of gold, unlike Kaci who is just vile and shallow to her core.

Reactions: 6
My wife, my best friend and my joint child exploiter. There Joel fixed your post for you.....

Reactions: 3
I just noticed actually the age difference between Chloe and Madison is perfect for when kaci/Grace are gone as they can replace them >.>

• Haha
It must be a lot of pressure to have an older sister who’s very popular ( no idea why as she isn’t that nice) and is also close in age to you so you get compared a lot.
A lot of the time I always see people obsessing over Kaci , constantly complimenting her and saying things “ I wish I was Kaci jay , Kaci jay is beautiful ” and Grace doesn’t get anywhere near the same attention as their fans give Kaci.
It would be difficult for Grace to fully be herself when she is being raised in this YouTube life with money and social media being what she thinks is important and I’ve noticed she’s become more obsessed with how she looks and constantly posing for the camera but it’s awkward cause it never feels like she’s being herself she’s just trying to be someone that she’s not cause she wants to keep up with Kaci and be what she thinks is cool.
The amount of times Kaci will judge Grace or give her a hard time telling her something isn’t cool and telling her what to do. She’s even said before to Grace “ I can’t have you embarrassing me at school cause we’re sisters” that’s a lot of pressure to hear from your sister cause it would make you self conscious and constantly making sure you act cool or act in the way Kaci does just so you can impress your sister and impress followers on social media.
I feel Graces personality was never meant for YouTube or being an influencer. She’s naturally always been a bit quieter but because her life has been put online this has become normal for her now. I do think Grace is nice and has a good heart but she caught up in the materialistic lifestyle which I can’t blame her for cause that’s how she’s being raised.

Also in the new video the way Kaci was talking about things she wants in her room “ I want this I want that” I can’t get over how spoilt she sounds just expecting things and always wanting more. Fair enough those girls have made money being on the channel so they’ve a right to spend the money but I don’t like Kaci’s attitude.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much money the girls are given as pocket money and what money they convince parents let them have for clothes makeup ect

Did kaci really just say in her new video that it’s winter 🤣 ffs

Edit: is it me or does she talk a lot about nothing,
she barley makes sense whenever she’s talking.

Who makes breakfast and says “ it’s got the health” just wtf.

also she keeps using the word ‘mourning’ in the completely wrong context. Sure she’s only learnt this word since the queen passed away and now she’s running with it, she said if she fails are driving test she will be mourning in her bedroom 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

also she keeps using the word ‘mourning’ in the completely wrong context. Sure she’s only learnt this word since the queen passed away and now she’s running with it, she said if she fails are driving test she will be mourning in her bedroom 🤣
The “it’s got the heath” remind me of the corn song and she’s just changed the line to match her food

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kaci’s vocab, attitude and the way she speaks is so embarrassing - why’s she forcing the word ‘bare’ every other sentence 😂😂 she just generally sounds so lower class which clearly isn’t the aesthetic she’s going for xxxxx

Reactions: 16
Kaci’s vocab, attitude and the way she speaks is so embarrassing - why’s she forcing the word ‘bare’ every other sentence 😂😂 she just generally sounds so lower class which clearly isn’t the aesthetic she’s going for xxxxx
She sounds like a 12 year old trying to act cool around their mates 🤣🤣 she’s so embarrassing. “Bare”, “bruv”, the constant putting Grace down, disrespectful comments, the way she treats Sophie. It’s all disgusting behaviour and definitely not what people look up to in an influencer.

I feel so strongly about the way Grace is treated, as I am also that child in my family. I have an older sister who was exactly like Kaci (we don’t speak anymore). She would always put me down, make comments about things I enjoyed and tried to embarrass me all the time. Those comments stuck in my head as I grew up and I spiralled into a dark depression and didn’t want to be alive. I thought everyone thought that about me because she’s always drum it into my head.
Kaci has always picked on Grace and Grace used to laugh it off but now she genuinely seems upset. Grace enjoys her pets, she loves collecting her little random items and her fashion. And those are such beautiful traits to have, yet Kaci always has an issue. In a video in the old house, Grace asked for a fish and Kaci replied with “no, you have to start saying no she can’t get everything she wants” and Joel shut her down with “you get everything you want, nails, hair, piercings” and I’m so glad he did.
In the latest video, Kaci commented everything negative about Grace, and even purposely wrecked her bedroom just because she couldn’t handle the attention being on Grace for a minute. The bratty behaviour of no-one ever helping her out, well Kaci, with that attitude I wouldn’t either.
I really hope Grace is okay, she seems to have a lovely group of friends and her own personality and interests. I feel I connect a lot to Grace and I wish her happiness, the happiness I never got to have.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Tbf to her, it sure does feel like winter at the moment lmfaoo 🥶

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.