Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a tiktok that Grace has a boyfriend, picture of them kissing in the back of her phone in their recent video

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seeing molly mae and sydney may Crouch announce their pregnancy’s in the last 2 weeks I wonder if Kaci will focus her whole personality around them

Reactions: 7
Seeing molly mae and sydney may Crouch announce their pregnancy’s in the last 2 weeks I wonder if Kaci will focus her whole personality around them
For I minute I thought you were gonna say Kaci will be trying to get pregnant. o_O (Joel will be rubbing his hands).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
However pretty sure in previous videos she has mentioned that she cannot wait to have a baby ?
yes I remember this. Her parents were young parents so I wouldn’t be surprised if she or grace went the same way. However I don’t believe kaci has a boyfriend although grace does. Will be interesting to see though, kaci does weirdly focus her personality around influencers like this.

Reactions: 7
Kaci’s new video just came up on auto play on my YouTube so I kept it on the background whilst cooking tea. Did she really say “that would make it look bare like aesthetic” 🥴
My IQ is plummeting just watching her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kaci’s new video just came up on auto play on my YouTube so I kept it on the background whilst cooking tea. Did she really say “that would make it look bare like aesthetic” 🥴
My IQ is plummeting just watching her 😬
That was exactly my thoughts !!!

Reactions: 2
Ah yes and a sponsor from hello fresh or air up!
How does this air up company make ANY money?! Every man and his dog has free water bottles! A bit like Lounge underwear!!! I would never buy from either of those companies due to the amount of freebies they dish out and then overcharge on their products to compensate, which aren’t even above average. They just exploit vulnerable, impressionable followers of these influencers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.