Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to think of reasons why it would be possible someone wouldn’t want their picture taken, but now watching the end of the video it really didn’t come across as anything except trying to rush people in and out.

Joel does seem more friendly and approachable and seems willing to take photos but the part where he gets them their tracksuits and then says “I’ll show you where to pay“ is a sales technique where you don’t really get a chance to change your mind or put things back and obviously gives you less chance to linger and gets rid of customers quicker. They should have done it over a few days, so there was less of a queue and they weren’t trying to rush people in and out or maybe had a venue with limited capacity. It seems like they just wanted to make as much money as possible in as short a time frame.
I think the exact same as you and when I watched the video I did think she came across rude and ungrateful but then when I read on here people saying she has the right to not want to take photos I thought to myself alright fair enough she does have that right but honestly the way she acted in that video she came across very badly and if it weren’t for those fans showing up to buy the clothes their clothing line wouldn’t be successful. Those fans are handing over money actually it’s their parents handing over their money as all their fans are 12/13 years old. I think it’s rude Sarah didn’t want to take pictures cause it came across like she just couldn’t care less about their fans and only cares about the money. I think she was making up excuses of how they won’t have time to take pictures cause it’s not a meet and greet cause yeah fair enough it’s not a meet and greet but if she isn’t going to take pictures then she needs to at least work on her attitude and show more gratitude. She could of said about the not wanting to take pictures in a nicer way

it’s very much about the money for both Joel and Sarah. Joel does seem nicer and more approachable but they both are very money hungry and materialistic. I think the money has sadly changed the family in a negative way. Well done for even spotting that sales technique he used it shows they only care about the money and aren’t that interested in the fans they just wanted to rush people in and out.
Yeah that’s true they could of done it over a few days but they knew doing it just for one day would make their young fans panic incase they don’t get to buy any of the clothes cause if it all sells out so they knew there would a never ending queue of young girls desperate to see them and buy the clothes. They definitely wanted to make as much money as possible in a short amount of time.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking if they did want to buy her a nice new car, atleast wait until she’s been driving 6 months or something🤔 just a cheap one to get used to driving first!
She has to pass her theory and her actual test before she can drive by herself so it will either just sit on thier drive for nearly a year or she might get provisional insurance but she is still likely to scratch it or crash it.

Reactions: 4
She has to pass her theory and her actual test before she can drive by herself so it will either just sit on thier drive for nearly a year or she might get provisional insurance but she is still likely to scratch it or crash it.
Exactly! (I meant wait until 6 months after passing btw)

Reactions: 1
Exactly! (I meant wait until 6 months after passing btw)
My first car was a Citroen. And I went into a few curbs and a pole but it was already covered in scratches when I brought it.

But you know influncers always have to have the best car and it has to be insta worthy

surprised it wasn’t a BMW or Audi that they were looking at

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s so selfish basically bragging they are buying her a new car when probs half their fans are so skint atm!
Teach your kids the value of bleeping money you absolute idiots!

I actually hope Kaci doesn’t pass first time so they can see what a waste of money it is!

Reactions: 13
What car did they get her?

I get buying a car to practice in, it made me test ready a lot faster, but a new one like it’s not practical.

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t pass first time they’ll just not mention it and act as if her 3rd try is the first. Mark my words hahaha

Reactions: 8
If she doesn’t pass first time they’ll just not mention it and act as if her 3rd try is the first. Mark my words hahaha
tbh i think they'll do the opposite, they seem to like to tease kaci for being dumb and so i think her not passing first time will just be another thing to joke about and it'll prolong the driving test content. i dont think they'll care about any hate they'll get from it and buying the car as long as they look well off they dont care.

Reactions: 5
Another holiday?! 🙄

i think it's so arrogant and ignorant to go on all these holidays when so many people are still struggling financially due to covid etc. imagine all the good they could do with their money.

Technically a holiday but they are going to visit family in Spain
how much family do they have in spain? considering that lots of family (including andre and his mum who live in spain as far as i'm aware) have just been in the uk for the wedding surely it's unnecessary to be going again.

i can only imagine the state of their carbon footprint.

i think it's so arrogant and ignorant to go on all these holidays when so many people are still struggling financially due to covid etc. imagine all the good they could do with their money.

how much family do they have in spain? considering that lots of family (including andre and his mum who live in spain as far as i'm aware) have just been in the uk for the wedding surely it's unnecessary to be going again.

i can only imagine the state of their carbon footprint.
Not sure but don’t a lot of Joel’s family live there? They said they are going for Kaci’s birthday. Plus aren’t they buying a holiday home in Spain near their family so maybe they need to sort stuff for that?

Not sure but don’t a lot of Joel’s family live there? They said they are going for Kaci’s birthday. Plus aren’t they buying a holiday home in Spain near their family so maybe they need to sort stuff for that?
The whole process for buying a house in Spain is a pain, and I only can speak about it pre brexit so I can imagine it’s a lot worse now so it would make sense

is this holiday number 5 of the year? I think Joel has been on holiday the most this year.

atleast Grace got to bring her friend on holiday this time kaci is bringing 2 friends

they must spends thoundsands if they are also paying for 3 other none family members

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you invite someone you wouldn’t typically ask them for money. They might offer to pay something but usually you would ask the parents if they wanted to go to keep them company and typically they would return the favour.

They’re turning into the Inghams with all this holidaying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.