Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure that’s the right person… the surname isn’t the same as Andre’s and I would presume the murder took place in Spain, not Bristol?
You’re right I’ve deleted my post, was going off what an account had posted as I don’t follow them so don’t know enough about the family

I know she's a teen but not sure the dress Kaci wore to the wedding was appropriate. You could almost see what she'd had for breakfast!

Reactions: 7
I know she's a teen but not sure the dress Kaci wore to the wedding was appropriate. You could almost see what she'd had for breakfast!
I feel like if it was longer it would of been alot better. Graces wasn’t really wedding attire either especially for a 14 yearold. They both looked lovely but not really weddingy like I wear Graces dress clubbing as a 20 yearold 😂
Chloe and Sophie looked pretty in their bridesmaid dresses.

Reactions: 8
You’re right I’ve deleted my post, was going off what an account had posted as I don’t follow them so don’t know enough about the family
It is Andre, some of the dvg girls have commented and they follow him on there, he also posts content of him and them on there. His name is Andre Galpy and his dad was murdered last year, it’s very sad.

It is Andre, some of the dvg girls have commented and they follow him on there, he also posts content of him and them on there. His name is Andre Galpy and his dad was murdered last year, it’s very sad.
I understand his dad was murdered but the person I was referring to in my post wasn’t his dad. Like the person who I was replying explains.

Reactions: 1
has anyone seen the post on joel's brothers account (luke conder). theres a picture of the wedding party and i was just looking at it when i noticed how weirdly grace was standing. then i realised she's doing the ig model pose where they turn in their feet and lean forwards, giving themselves more of a thigh gap. seems a bit weird for a 14 y/o especially in just a family photo, it's not like its a picture for her personal ig. this whole grace situation seems so weird

I feel like if it was longer it would of been alot better. Graces wasn’t really wedding attire either especially for a 14 yearold. They both looked lovely but not really weddingy like I wear Graces dress clubbing as a 20 yearold 😂
Chloe and Sophie looked pretty in their bridesmaid dresses.
ye i found kaci and graces dresses weird too for a family wedding. they don't need to be looking 'sexy' at their uncles wedding.

Reactions: 12
I can’t watch that video. It upsets me. I don’t know how they don’t see it as a meet and greet. Thousands and thousands of people desperate to meet them. People are people- we’re all on the same level.

Sarah’s attitude towards photos was horrible. I understand it wasn’t a meet & greet, but if somebody is in the shop buying an item and see Joel, Sarah, Grace or Kaci unoccupied, one quick photo wouldn’t hurt. In the clips we saw Kaci, Grace and Joel having photos, nobody with Sarah. At the end Sarah even said “people were polite when I said no to photos” I just find it rude, those people are there to support YOUR brand of clothing, the least you can give back is a photo. She’s hardly Beyoncé.

Reactions: 29
Maybe a unpopular opinion but she’s allowed to say no to photos. Just because you’re an influencer doesn’t mean you suddenly lose your right to have boundaries, If she doesn’t feel comfortable she doesn’t feel comfortable, its all about consent.

Fans can be upset yes, I understand why they would be but it wasn’t a meet and greet at the end of the day.

Reactions: 5
I get not wanting thousands of photographs floating around of yourself on social media. Especially if you’re not feeling great about yourself.

But: Why are they even there if it’s not to “meet” people? If they wanted it to be solely about the brand then they should have not made it an opportunity for people to meet them. They can’t have it both ways. They either are there to meet people and boost sales or they acknowledge that’s why people are there. How can they claim the brands not linked to them when they’re front and centre all the time and they cash in on that?

Reactions: 14
I fully respect they don’t owe anybody a photo, it was just her attitude towards it that I didn’t like. In that case, it should have been strictly no photos, because from the video it just made Sarah look the bad person for being the only one refusing photos. You could tell that Joel wanted photos with people, I do genuinely think Joel loves the YouTube “fame” more than Sarah. But then again, Sarah also happily takes from her fans so it wouldn’t hurt her to give back.

Reactions: 14
I fully respect they don’t owe anybody a photo, it was just her attitude towards it that I didn’t like. In that case, it should have been strictly no photos, because from the video it just made Sarah look the bad person for being the only one refusing photos. You could tell that Joel wanted photos with people, I do genuinely think Joel loves the YouTube “fame” more than Sarah. But then again, Sarah also happily takes from her fans so it wouldn’t hurt her to give back.
Exactly I agree I think she enjoys the YouTube “fame” when it suits her to but that’s not right cause when you sign up to do this then you have to commit to everything. I’m not saying she can’t say no to photos as she’s her own person nobody can tell her what to do if she’s not comfortable but she does have quite a rude and stuck up attitude a lot of the time and always moaning. She comes across very ungrateful a lot of the time and if it weren’t for those fans buying their clothes and watching their videos they wouldn’t be where they are now. Joel clearly enjoys the YouTube “fame” more than her and to be honest he comes across more friendly and approachable than her. She wants the money , the big house , expensive car and going on holidays all the time but when it comes to appreciating the people who got her all those things that’s where she draws the line. Fair enough lots of people sticking their phone in your face for a photo could get too much for anyone to deal with cause not everyone enjoys that but she needs to work on her attitude cause there’s a better way to say things sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it is a confidence thing now, I watched the end of the video and it looks like it’s more of a getting people in and out thing as quickly as possible, when they’ve queued up and waited, potentially travelled miles.

Exactly I agree I think she enjoys the YouTube “fame” when it suits her to but that’s not right cause when you sign up to do this then you have to commit to everything. I’m not saying she can’t say no to photos as she’s her own person nobody can tell her what to do if she’s not comfortable but she does have quite a rude and stuck up attitude a lot of the time and always moaning. She comes across very ungrateful a lot of the time and if it weren’t for those fans buying their clothes and watching their videos they wouldn’t be where they are now. Joel clearly enjoys the YouTube “fame” more than her and to be honest he comes across more friendly and approachable than her. She wants the money , the big house , expensive car and going on holidays all the time but when it comes to appreciating the people who got her all those things that’s where she draws the line. Fair enough lots of people sticking their phone in your face for a photo could get too much for anyone to deal with cause not everyone enjoys that but she needs to work on her attitude cause there’s a better way to say things sometimes.

They should know that the only reason people traveled so far and even flew there from another country was so that they could meet them. Like if they were that desperate for the actual item of clothing they would have just ordered it online?

Reactions: 12
They should know that the only reason people traveled so far and even flew there from another country was so that they could meet them. Like if they were that desperate for the actual item of clothing they would have just ordered it online?
They only ship in the UK at the moment but most people would have gone to have a chance to meet them

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it is a confidence thing now, I watched the end of the video and it looks like it’s more of a getting people in and out thing as quickly as possible, when they’ve queued up and waited, potentially travelled miles.
I agree with you completely! I guess I was trying to see it from the point of view of someone maybe not feeling confident to take photos of themselves on a particular today but to be honest I do think it’s more what you’re saying they wanted to hurry up get people in and out buying their clothes not actually caring about how far people have travelled to support their clothing like cause Sarah just wanted to make the money and leave. I find it selfish to be honest she wants the rich life but isn’t grateful to the people who have given her the rich life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was trying to think of reasons why it would be possible someone wouldn’t want their picture taken, but now watching the end of the video it really didn’t come across as anything except trying to rush people in and out.

Joel does seem more friendly and approachable and seems willing to take photos but the part where he gets them their tracksuits and then says “I’ll show you where to pay“ is a sales technique where you don’t really get a chance to change your mind or put things back and obviously gives you less chance to linger and gets rid of customers quicker. They should have done it over a few days, so there was less of a queue and they weren’t trying to rush people in and out or maybe had a venue with limited capacity. It seems like they just wanted to make as much money as possible in as short a time frame.

I agree with you completely! I guess I was trying to see it from the point of view of someone maybe not feeling confident to take photos of themselves on a particular today but to be honest I do think it’s more what you’re saying they wanted to hurry up get people in and out buying their clothes not actually caring about how far people have travelled to support their clothing like cause Sarah just wanted to make the money and leave. I find it selfish to be honest she wants the rich life but isn’t grateful to the people who have given her the rich life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.