Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I wouldn’t have bread for lunch if I had it for breakfast and I’m fat. Not saying that’s the case with grace but it doesn’t necessarily mean anything just from that
well yeah, you might mix it up for variety, but generally speaking, most meals involve some form of carbohydrates. if Grace is eating less carbs than her body needs, that could explain a lack of energy, and feeling drained. eating just scrambled egg and beans isn't a sufficient meal.

and while we're on the topic of eating disorders - weight is irrelevant. anyone can have an eating disorder, regardless of weight. obvs i'm not implying that you do - only that you seem to be saying that don't based on your weight, and i wouldn't want anyone to think that they have to be at a low weight to be struggling with an eating disorder. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair they’ve gone a wedding today by looks of it but, I just feel like grace been posting TikTok’s all week just in house at like middday so i dunno what’s going on

Btw Sarah does look amazing in blue dress suits her

Reactions: 3
Calories are calories so if you eat under your calorific intake you’ll lose weight. It doesn’t matter what those calories are made up of (although obviously we need different vitamins/ nutrients to be healthy). Ive never really understood bread makes you fat thing, plus I’m with Joel, toast and bread are different 👌

Reactions: 4
I have two eating disorders and I am very overweight. It doesn’t always mean you’re thin.

• Heart
She said she was having bread with lunch so what could she have with tea she didn't want bread again. It's asif the calories or "badness" of bread? That's how I saw it anyways
there are a lot of misconceptions surrounding carbs - like bread, pasta, rice etc - in that soany people believe they will cause weight gain. it's not true, but it's certainly something I struggle with as i have anorexia. I didn't hear the comment myself, but it could have referred either to calories, or in the sense that she's purposefully only allowing herself small amounts of carbs. ultimately, all we can do is speculate, because you cannot determine whether someone is struggling from an eating disorder simply by looking at them, but given her obvious weight loss and her behaviours and limitations surorunding food, i would hope her parents are keeping a close eye on her relationship with food because it's far better to identify any issues as earlier as possible and get her help and support, to prevent her potentially developing a full on eating disorder. unfortunately though, i think Joel and Sarah were far too caught up in their stuff to notice, which leaves Grace vulnerable - especially when she spends so much time on tiktok, with people leaving comments praising her body and her weight loss, because - if she is struggling with an eating disorder - those kinds of comments will only push her further into the illness. 😔

Exactly this- why you should never comment on someone‘s weight in person, because you could be encouraging an eating disorder or they could be really ill and struggling and why I’ve tried to avoid commenting on Grace specifically, just general comments. As someone who has struggled with their thyroid, I wouldn’t want to go into my health because it’s my business who I tell and I don’t feel obliged to tell everyone I meet.

Reactions: 8
the whole 'bread doesn't make you fat thing'. i completely understand in a normal, working body it solely is about calories. however some people, carbs and gluten genuinely affect us more.
I have PCOS which impacts my insulin.
carbs, gluten, fats, dairy and processed / sugary food my body can't process the same as a normal body, so it stores all of those food groups as fat. so technically, bread can make you fat lol

Reactions: 1
But that’s only a small percentage of people and to be fair that list contains most foods (carbs, gluten, fats, dairy) that aren’t fruit and vegetables, which are needed for energy/ healthy diet.

the whole 'bread doesn't make you fat thing'. i completely understand in a normal, working body it solely is about calories. however some people, carbs and gluten genuinely affect us more.
carbs, gluten, fats, dairy and processed / sugary food my body can't process the same as a normal body, so it stores all of those food groups as fat. so technically, bread can make you fat lol

Reactions: 1
Grace also had tomato soup for lunch. While thats a normal thing, In the depth of my ED all I would eat is soup and 1 piece of bread daily as it was low calorie 🥲 even no butter.. which is exactly what grace done

Parts of me wonders if grace is doing this to gain her parents attention as she is the “forgotten” child. I hope if she has developed an ED that she gets the support she needs.

that's a fair comment, but as far as i'm aware, this isn't the case for Grace, thus the reason she seems to be avoiadin gcarbs may well be because she believes they will cause weight gain - which, for her, isn't an accurate assumption.

Reactions: 3
Off topic but I see on the 3 halls thread Lilly has come out. As soon as she’s left the channel too. Roland probably doesn’t accept it 🙄 She seems so happy on her Tik Tok

Reactions: 6
Off topic but I see on the 3 halls thread Lilly has come out. As soon as she’s left the channel too. Roland probably doesn’t accept it 🙄 She seems so happy on her Tik Tok
whats her tiktok

found it. Its Lmh.unknown

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.