Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They posted on insta to say holidaying makes better content, but to be honest, personally I preferred (and watched a lot more of) their content some years go before all of the excessive holidaying.. doesn't make for more interesting content at all in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yeah there’s two sides of it. The side that they want to treat their girls and the side that going on multiple holidays isn’t giving them a ”normal life,” only in the sense that most people can’t afford to and don’t have the time off work to do that, so they’re becoming used to an extravagant lifestyle which is beyond most people. By most people’s definition they don’t work hard and holiday a lot (this year at least) and does holidaying a lot create more memories or do they stop becoming memorable and blur into one.
Its a tough one.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like their holiday content. In fact all of their recent content seems forced and as if they’re only doing it because they have to. It’s just all the same “challenges” that take a few hours and minimal effort to film and then they send it off to an editor to edit and then post it off to YouTube to make tens of thousands of pounds from it. And don’t get me started on the 30 second “ads” they post on their Instagrams that gets them thousands as well!! Yet this is so much effort for them and they’re working harder they’ve ever worked before. I much prefer their old videos that had passion and effort behind them. Shame what’s happened to them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like their holiday content. In fact all of their recent content seems forced and as if they’re only doing it because they have to. It’s just all the same “challenges” that take a few hours and minimal effort to film and then they send it off to an editor to edit and then post it off to YouTube to make tens of thousands of pounds from it. And don’t get me started on the 30 second “ads” they post on their Instagrams that gets them thousands as well!! Yet this is so much effort for them and they’re working harder they’ve ever worked before. I much prefer their old videos that had passion and effort behind them. Shame what’s happened to them.
I agree. My niece loves them and always speaks about them to me and she has mentioned before that she misses the “old” them when they put effort into their content. A holiday shouldn’t be content, it’s out of touch, majority of people that work separate work and holiday and so should influencers in my opinion and an easy cop out to their job.

Reactions: 5
So somethings been bothering me … for kacis birthday they’re taking her on holiday and they’re buying her a brand new car … yet the other day Sarah put on her story “I don’t know what to get Kaci for her birthday “ like WHAT?! You’ve got her a holiday and a car what do you mean you don’t know what to get she doesn’t need anything else that’s ridiculous even small things she doesn’t need in addition to those presents

Reactions: 15
It doesn't bother me that they go on holiday so often. They can afford it. Is it a bit out of touch with their fans? Yes probably, but I find it hard to believe that anyone of us that could afford to and were able to wouldn't do exactly the same.
So long as it isn't affecting the girls schooling I don't think it matters.

Reactions: 14
i'm gonna be honest lol, for my 21st i got a trip to vegas and a car. for my 18th i also got a trip to new york.
if your family has the means of course they're going to treat you and make things special, i do think the excessive designer buying is pointless and teaching them wrong morals, my dad has always "spoiled" me so to say, but has always crossed the line at designer things as it's a waste of money. he'd rather me have experiences

Reactions: 13
i'm gonna be honest lol, for my 21st i got a trip to vegas and a car. for my 18th i also got a trip to new york.
if your family has the means of course they're going to treat you and make things special, i do think the excessive designer buying is pointless and teaching them wrong morals, my dad has always "spoiled" me so to say, but has always crossed the line at designer things as it's a waste of money. he'd rather me have experiences
Same, for most of my birthdays I’ve chosen a holiday/experience as oppose to anything else. For example, for my 15th I went to New York, my 17th I got a car and my family and I went to France (we did Paris and Disneyland area) and for my 18th (in October this year) I’ve chosen to go to Iceland so we can explore and hopefully experience the magic of the Aurora Borealis .
I don’t mind them going on so many holidays because , as you said, if everyone could do that I’m sure we would and I think , although I don’t agree with other things they do, that it’s a lovely way to give the girls amazing memories whilst they can

Reactions: 3
I think the problem was Sarah saying she didn’t know what to get for Kaci. When they had the holiday booked (Sarahs sister Emma mentioned her and her family were going in a video filmed a week ago so it was deffo planned) and buying her a car.

I can’t stand this family now, there’s no wholesome or warming vibe. Just spend, spend, spend and flaunt, flaunt, flaunt. Sarah thinking she was Beyoncé turning down photos was ridiculous, it’s only because of these fans that they can afford holidays/cars but they think they’re so superior now. I much prefer Sarah’s sister’s channel now (The three piggotts) a much more realistic and relaxed vibe, with funny, genuine parents and authentic relationships with their grateful kids. Much more of an appreciative family

Reactions: 15
is the holiday actually for her birthday though? Probably just because it falls within half term and they said they’ll be going away whenever the kids are off school. And let her take two friends as a compromise of being away as although she’s probably happy she’s away she probably would’ve wanted to spend her birthday with her friends.
Also the car maybe that’s not for her birthday they never said it was did they? Isn’t there a huge delay on new cars? She’ll probably have plenty of time to pass before her cars ready. I’m sure people have been waiting over a year right? Kaci’s probably earnt more than enough to buy herself a new car at this point and I bet her parents have the majority of it. I mean I don’t understand buying a brand new car as a first car though! (Or ever I just think it’s a waste)

My problem isn’t treating your children my problem id Sarah claiming she doesn’t know what to get Kaci or that she’s left it last minute when I’m reality they have got her plenty

It bothers me that they’re living an amazing lifestyle courtesy of their teenagers (who work harder than the parents have done in my book, by having to study and work to support the family), their daughter with special needs, their young child and baby (who’s pregnancy and birth kept the parents in the life style to which they’ve become accustomed), all while having the audicity to say no one understands how hard they work and how difficult it is. So yes their lifestyle annoys me with their constant new cars
and other luxuries courtesy of exploiting their family. Those girls have had a far from normal life and a few holidays are nothing comparative to your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i know this is petty but what irks me too is that they say they're going on holiday to make memories and experience the world yet they go to the same old places f.e. they've been to dubai twice this year (spain twice for some of them but i wont count that since they have family there) . and i'd like to add that it's fine going to the same country multiple times like my childhood was personally sent camping in france however we went to a different part every time. it also seems that at least on camera when they go to these amazing places they don't do anything cultural or anything that they couldn't particularly do anywhere else they do the same old things: go shopping, go to a themepark or water park, go jetskiing, go to cheesecake fatory and hang around the hotel. and thats fine im sure they enjoy it but i don't think you can call that once in a lifetime experiences.

again this is just me being very petty and is probably due to me coming from a family where my mother is very against all inclusive hang around the hotel holidays, and has always made me and my sister experience the culture whether thats going to museums, art galleries, trying new food, going to markets, visiting once in a lifetime places whilst on a budget.

Reactions: 7
i know this is petty but what irks me too is that they say they're going on holiday to make memories and experience the world yet they go to the same old places f.e. they've been to dubai twice this year (spain twice for some of them but i wont count that since they have family there) . and i'd like to add that it's fine going to the same country multiple times like my childhood was personally sent camping in france however we went to a different part every time. it also seems that at least on camera when they go to these amazing places they don't do anything cultural or anything that they couldn't particularly do anywhere else they do the same old things: go shopping, go to a themepark or water park, go jetskiing, go to cheesecake fatory and hang around the hotel. and thats fine im sure they enjoy it but i don't think you can call that once in a lifetime experiences.

again this is just me being very petty and is probably due to me coming from a family where my mother is very against all inclusive hang around the hotel holidays, and has always made me and my sister experience the culture whether thats going to museums, art galleries, trying new food, going to markets, visiting once in a lifetime places whilst on a budget.
I’m guessing they only went twice to Dubai due to the warm weather. Cause the second time they weee looking at Greece but I assume changed their minds due to the weather? As they were asking if it was hot enough to swim etc but it would’ve been too cold when they went? Probably not anywhere in Europe that would’ve been that hot when they went to Dubai the second time? And probably didn’t want to fly further with such young kids

Dubai is 8 hours ish flight time. You can get to some parts of USA in around 8, like Florida. Cuba is the same I think.

Dubai is 8 hours ish flight time. You can get to some parts of USA in around 8, like Florida. Cuba is the same I think.
Could be down to covid restrictions maybe? And Dubai is a lot warmer than Florida and Cuba so maybe that?
Both of them don’t really get warm till Juneish where Dubai gets warm March

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.