Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they get a new car? Joel and kaci were driving in a 2 seater
Its a Mercedes convertible at least 16/17 plate or older, they got it around the time they moved house. I think they sold the A Class and bought this car instead. They also have a Fiesta that seems to be on their driveway a lot but never see them drive it.

Reactions: 1
I miss the Grace that donated money to the homeless and didn't care about designer stuff. Morphing into Kaci which isn't a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just think that if Grace and Kaci ever wanted to be financially independent and didn’t want to work as influencers, they may not be able to afford all the designer goods they’re becoming accustomed to. I get they’re from a well off family and may already have money in the bank but it’s easily blown on houses, cars, travelling, designer goods etc.

Grace has a passion for animals and I hate to think she would end up having to work as a social influencer to have the lifestyle she is call currently becoming used to.

• Heart
I honestly don't understand why Grace is trying to 'Train' her hair by not washing it when she has just gone ahead and further damaged it by bleaching it.

I cant believe she is only 13 she looks about 30.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m new to this family, does they dad ever take him hat off or is he like Chris ingham his beloved beanie? 😂

Kaci’s ok I think she’s just very easily influenced by the likes of Saffron, Syd and Ell, Brandino’s gf Erin, her parents’ designer obsession etc. I think she just wants to fit in and covers it with designer goods and her money probably allows her to be the cool kid probably amongst her friends. I think a lot of 16 year olds are the same but she’s been pushed forward on platforms, so everybody looks and scrutinises what’s she’s wearing etc and her parents have promoted being cool by wearing expensive designer things rather than not really caring what other people think and being confident in her own style.
QUOTE="blobbi, post: 6314447, member: 270598"]
I miss the Grace that donated money to the homeless and didn't care about designer stuff. Morphing into Kaci which isn't a good look.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
My cousin when she was a young teen, her nan was super rich (we don't have the same nan unfortunately 😭😫🤣) but I mean supppeerrr rich and my cousin would ask for lv bags and suitcases and all sorts of random designer tit and most the time they were so ugly 😫 anyway she didn't use most of it and I always thought wow what a waste of money, well now she's older and is moved out on her own shes started selling it all, that was her plan all along 🤣 maybe they invest in all this expensive stuff because they can sell it on, sometimes for more. But then again they do wear most the stuff they get

Reactions: 3
did anyone else think that kaci was acting drunk in todays video especially towards the end when she was dancing with the cup in her hand
I’m sure they allow her to drink as she was drinking in Spain, and at reading festival. It’s not uncommon at her age in the UK but it still isn’t the best example.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Probably not the best idea to let people sit on your shoulders when you’ve been drinking 🙈

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they allow her to drink as she was drinking in Spain, and at reading festival. It’s not uncommon at her age in the UK but it still isn’t the best example.
Especially when you think Grace and her friends are all around 13/14 so coming up to age of when kids might start wanting to go to parties and drink. I have no problem with Kaci drinking with friends as most older teenagers do that. I just don’t like how, if she was drunk, she was allowed to go to Grace’s party like that, and be filmed for their fairly young audience to see.
Tbh, I’m not 100% sure if Kaci was a little drunk in the video. She is generally quite a load and talkative person, so she might’ve just been like she always is. However, I can also see why people think she was drunk.

• Heart
Anyone know why Grace backcked out of doing the panel at Tokfest? Posted on her and Ami’s story about it

Anyone know why Grace backcked out of doing the panel at Tokfest? Posted on her and Ami’s story about it
I think it may be anxiety or her shyness and that’s she’s there without her family it might all be getting to her and making her panic

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched their only eating gas station food vlog...... and I have to say I love Joel and Sarah's relationship the way they laugh and buzz of each other is so cute.

Also.... what is happening to grace or should I say mini Kaci ? She has changed so much over such a short time

Reactions: 7
Wasn't meant in a bad way just haven't watched them in a while was taken back at how much she has grown up
Don’t worry, my reply wasn’t meant to be snappy. She has definitely grown up a lot but I guess at nearly 14 that’s to be expected. Plus she’s growing up in a world of influencers, they all end up basically the same.

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry, my reply wasn’t meant to be snappy. She has definitely grown up a lot but I guess at nearly 14 that’s to be expected. Plus she’s growing up in a world of influencers, they all end up basically the same.
Sorry, I took your comment up wrong.

I'm just not able for kids growing up quick... my only child has turned 13, started secondary school and made his confirmation all with in a week. I am an emotional mess 😭😢🤣🤣

I wonder will grace go down the line of veterinary school when she's older.

Sorry, I took your comment up wrong.

I'm just not able for kids growing up quick... my only child has turned 13, started secondary school and made his confirmation all with in a week. I am an emotional mess 😭😢🤣🤣

I wonder will grace go down the line of veterinary school when she's older.
Aw bless you. That is a big week to deal with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.