Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby bag was £900 they’re becoming less relatable one video at a time

Reactions: 6
And Zara is not really that cheap is it? Not sure what kind of store next is because we don’t have that here

grace wants a rabbit! and not just one two. in a fancy hutch. they need to make bouandries imo. they have multiple fish, a gecko, used to have a dog and now two rabbits i have had rabbits all my life and they need frequent changing out and things. with a new baby as well i think this may be a bit to much!

Reactions: 8
And Zara is not really that cheap is it? Not sure what kind of store next is because we don’t have that here
Next is so expensive 🤣 cheap would be primark and asda no? I have a few things from next and that's because family have brought them! Primarks even gotten a little expensive in my opinion 🤣🤣

I think someone mentioned previously that Sarah’s much less interested in designer. I see her point in not wanting designer for a baby that grows. To actually make content/challenges based on buying designer is so strange. people can spend money how they want but I’ve always went by the motto that I could have probably splashed a little bit on designer, but the amount for one baby grow could be them kitted out for a few months. They’re babies they don’t need to be head to toe in designer

Reactions: 5
I’m glad this place exists because I’m not bothered enough to actually send them hate messages etc because they can do whatever they want obviously😅 but it’s nice to just be able to share my opinions with other people if there’s something I’m not a huge fan of

I don't understand why Grace keeps trying to guilt trip her parents into getting pets when she knows that her Dad is allergic to them.

As someone who has allergies there is no way that I would ever put anyone at risk like that because I know how bad they can be. Joel was so allergic to the dog that they had to get rid of it.

She is putting herself before her own dads health.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was the ‘other’ shop they were talking about that sells lots of baby designer items without being a branded designer store? Also i don’t know why i even expect them to surprise us and wear masks anymore… this is the first vid in westfield white city as opposed to their usual bentall centre which would be quite the drive from them, yet Kaci wasn’t wearing a seatbelt in the beginning at least. Also I don’t think Grace will end up getting the rabbits, Joel seemed unusually firm in telling her no

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get why she needs all these pets. And the last one she got by basically forcing Sarah to say yes, the bet they made was stupid because she should have been cleaning her room regardless..

I’m probably in the minority opinion here but I don’t see anything wrong with the pets.
Grace is clearly into them and it’s a great hobby to have. Teaches you a lot too. She seems to be taking good care of the gecko and hamster and doing her research. Plus at 14, she’s definitely old enough to be doing all the care herself so won’t disrupt the family.
I’d rather see a kid busy with looking after pets than just being into make up and fashion (yes I know those aren’t the only two options)
Ultimately she’s a kid, she’s going to ask for the things she wants. And like most kids, she’s going to pester. But if the parents do decide to get the rabbits, it’ll be up to them. Not because Grace forced them.

Reactions: 7
Her asking for two rabbits rather than one also shows she’s done research into them as they should live in pairs

Reactions: 3
I wonder what will happen to Grace’s gecko in 3/4 years when she’s an adult, whether she’ll lose interest or not. Not saying this is what she’s going to do or what anyway would do, but maybe the reason Sarah and Joel don’t want her to get the rabbits is because they don’t want to be responsible for them when she moves out?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what will happen to Grace’s gecko in 3/4 years when she’s an adult, whether she’ll lose interest or not. Not saying this is what she’s going to do or what anyway would do, but maybe the reason Sarah and Joel don’t want her to get the rabbits is because they don’t want to be responsible for them when she moves out?
they’ll probably sell it like their dog

Just dropping in to say how much I can’t stand kaci x

self entitled little brat.

The issue with the rabbits is that Joel is allergic to them, it has nothing to do with Grace. I am sure that Grace would take great care of them however bringing something into the family that someone has an allergy to is a serious risk.

She probably thinks that everything will be fine if they are at the bottom of the garden but that just isn't true. She will have the scent and the fur of the rabbits on her as well as anyone else who comes into contact with them. They will also have to buy things like hay which could also cause a reaction.

Joel said that they had to get rid of Buddy because he triggered his Asthma and had to go on two Nebulisers in one night for three days in a row. That is serious and he is very lucky that he didn't end up in hospital.

You should never do anything that could put somebody at risk who has Allergies or Asthma. Allergy medication, Epi pens and Inhalers don't always work.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.