Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew they had a thread on here! I noticed in their recent vlogs Kaci putting on a dire voice copying some of the Love Islanders and couldn't find anyone calling it out on their YouTube page. So glad to see people on here noticed as I thought I was going mad!

Reactions: 6
Who is Holly on the latest vlog, the nanny?? Soho farmhouse & a cartier bracelet...probably £5k dropped!

Reactions: 1
The problem with flash gifts is you have to keep doing them to make the next birthday as good as the last. I think the Chanel bag Sarah got at Christmas wasn’t even in a dust bag 🙈

the way joel looks at sarah with so much love in his eyes is so adorable..... my god the gift :eek:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand them anymore.. Banned from being played on our tv 😂

They are all about spending now and they couldn’t care less that some kids watching can’t have the same things. The £100 spend at McDonald’s was gross too.

Reactions: 7
£100 on food from McDonald's? seriously?! there is no way they ate all that food, all those fries! it's so insensitive to get waste so much money on food that you have no intention of eating. made me uncomfortable watching it.

Reactions: 10
I used to watch them quite often this winter, now I can't stand their videos anymore

some of their videos used to be quite nice and fun to watch

now all I see is lazy content

Reactions: 4
I hate those McDonald’s vids. Such a waste of food. It would have all been freezing by the time they mucked around getting stickers off and sorting them into piles and there’s no way they would have reheated it. They could have just taken the stickers quickly in the restaurant and give the food to homeless people. Plus if anyone wins the 100,000 it’ll annoy me if it’s someone who can afford to waste money like that

Reactions: 5
I hate those McDonald’s vids. Such a waste of food. It would have all been freezing by the time they mucked around getting stickers off and sorting them into piles and there’s no way they would have reheated it. They could have just taken the stickers quickly in the restaurant and give the food to homeless people. Plus if anyone wins the 100,000 it’ll annoy me if it’s someone who can afford to waste money like that
It would have been stone cold since Grace got dropped off to see her friends and said they wouldn’t be there for half an hour so I’m guessing they had to wait with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Asking Gordon Ramsay to rate our secret family recipe was the most awkward TikTok I have seen of Grace. She was literally posing in the intro of the video.

I am not sure how to link it here but you will know what I mean if you have seen it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Asking Gordon Ramsay to rate our secret family recipe was the most awkward TikTok I have seen of Grace. She was literally posing in the intro of the video.

I am not sure how to link it here but you will know what I mean if you have seen it :rolleyes:
She looked ridiculous posing in their mackies video. In fact they all kept eye fukin themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.