Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the ‘other’ shop they were talking about that sells lots of baby designer items without being a branded designer store? Also i don’t know why i even expect them to surprise us and wear masks anymore… this is the first vid in westfield white city as opposed to their usual bentall centre which would be quite the drive from them, yet Kaci wasn’t wearing a seatbelt in the beginning at least. Also I don’t think Grace will end up getting the rabbits, Joel seemed unusually firm in telling her no
The other shop they were in is a shop called Base. They said she was wearing a seat belt her hoodie was baggy and covered it but I don’t know how true that is.

Next is so expensive 🤣 cheap would be primark and asda no? I have a few things from next and that's because family have brought them! Primarks even gotten a little expensive in my opinion 🤣🤣
Definitely agree with you on the primark front - i've started buying from Shein :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow if primark is considered expensive now I don’t think you guys would want to show where I’m from. Not saying where but yeah, we don’t have Primark here and it’s a store we usually always go to when traveling because it’s so cheap 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to buy from Primark and it’s such a false economy. Maybe it’s my washing but their clothes literally used to fall apart in months. Now I mainly shop on ASOS and in RI only because their clothes last me years and Shein sounds like a pain with sizing/ getting refunds etc. Before lockdown I used to try everything on 😟

Definitely agree with you on the primark front - i've started buying from Shein :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Whenever I’m somewhere that has a Primark I always stock up on certain things, and they last for ages and I use them a lot. Like a few types of jeans and some other things. But yeah some of their stuff isn’t exactly the best quality

Reactions: 4
I can understand why people get annoyed with them flaunting designer clothes but I don't understand why Next and Zara are such a big problem, there not even expensive shops.

Unpopular opinion but I hate Primark! Shein is even worse. The quality of clothing from those kind of shops is terrible and just doesn't last. I would much rather spend a bit more money and buy stuff which I know is going to be comfortable and more hand wearing.

The only YouTube family I know who uses shops like Primark and Shein are the Inghams....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do think most of the time you get what you pay for sadly with most high street stores, with regards to clothing, which is going to be worn and washed multiple times. Sometimes you buy cheap, you buy twice. I used to buy a lot of my work wear from Next (we don’t have a Zara by us) but it lasted really well and is such great quality and they use more natural materials than synthetic. I like to think they treat their workers better than the sweatshops Primark clothes are probably produced in, but they probably just have a bigger mark up, but the quality makes it worth it to me, as I usually end up donating clothes when I’m finished with them rather than them being worn out, with holes in.

I can understand why people get annoyed with them flaunting designer clothes but I don't understand why Next and Zara are such a big problem, there not even expensive shops.

Unpopular opinion but I hate Primark! Shein is even worse. The quality of clothing from those kind of shops is terrible and just doesn't last. I would much rather spend a bit more money and buy stuff which I know is going to be comfortable and more hand wearing.

The only YouTube family I know who uses shops like Primark and Shein are the Inghams....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do think most of the time you get what you pay for sadly with most high street stores, with regards to clothing, which is going to be worn and washed multiple times. Sometimes you buy cheap, you buy twice. I used to buy a lot of my work wear from Next (we don’t have a Zara by us) but it lasted really well and is such great quality and they use more natural materials than synthetic. I like to think they treat their workers better than the sweatshops Primark clothes are probably produced in, but they probably just have a bigger mark up, but the quality makes it worth it to me, as I usually end up donating clothes when I’m finished with them rather than them being worn out, with holes in.
I agree. You could get a pair of jeans from Primark that will last you a few months or you could spend a bit more and get a pair from Next which will last you a few years. Sometimes it is better to spend more because it will actually save you money in the long run. The other problem is low quality clothing is often see through, so you have to be really careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had jeans from Primark that’s lasted a few years, it’s usually a few years between every time I visit somewhere with a Primark store.
but I agree, it’s usually better to spend a bit more and get quality clothes.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had jeans from Primark that’s lasted a few years, it’s usually a few years between every time I visit somewhere with a Primark store.
but I agree, it’s usually better to spend a bit more and get quality clothes.
Ok but now I’m really curious as to what region you live in that doesn’t have a primark

i said it before, grace is going more and more blonde. soon it will be a full head or a balayage

Reactions: 6
Yeah no makeup with eyelash extensions and micro bladed brown or HD brows, I’m not sure because I haven’t gone anything to mine.

My eye makeup always looks insane till I do the rest of my face (like really bold and dramatic) and then it tones down with blush, bronzer etc.

The last few videos, but mainly today. I think maybe I just noticed it more because she wasn’t wearing makeup at the start of the vlog?
The last few videos, but mainly today. I think maybe I just noticed it more because she wasn’t wearing makeup at the start of the vlog?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
did anyone else think that kaci was acting drunk in todays video especially towards the end when she was dancing with the cup in her hand

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.