Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Grace looks lovely in the pictures on New look.

The clothes, make up and hair they chose for her really suit her and she looks like a 13 year old.

I think its a shame that she is always trying to look so much older than her real age because the Grace we see on DVG does not dress like the pictures portray her at all.

She is often is clothes that are £100's of pounds not affordable clothing from New look.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
graces shoot for new look was a pleasant surprise. She was there with ami Charlize - got a thread in her?

Reactions: 1
graces shoot for new look was a pleasant surprise. She was there with ami Charlize - got a thread in her?
i don’t think so, i’m not the biggest fan of ami. looking on the new look website ami got a full q and a and grace got a few sentences. i think this is amazing for grace to have something away from DVG and it could be the break for her like when kaci got the ITS range

Reactions: 3
I’m so happy for grace

But I don’t understand why ami and ave got a paragraph and some questions under there introductions but Grace and Akai only got a few sentences

For graces birthday party

I actually think it’s quite a good idea they are doing it now as she can have all her friends outside it’s not too cold and her mum can enjoy it and not be too tired as around graces birthday sarah could be nearly full term which would mean she is tired and wouldn’t be able to join in as much with graces birthday party
Plus they said they would do a birthday mea for the family near graces birthday which benefits the family more aswell as grace

Reactions: 7
For graces birthday party

I actually think it’s quite a good idea they are doing it now as she can have all her friends outside it’s not too cold and her mum can enjoy it and not be too tired as around graces birthday sarah could be nearly full term which would mean she is tired and wouldn’t be able to join in as much with graces birthday party
Plus they said they would do a birthday mea for the family near graces birthday which benefits the family more aswell as grace
Yeah I agree. They always seem to throw a great party for Kaci so it’ll be nice for Grace to have the same. Plus if there’s another lockdown, she won’t get to have anything so why not!

I think Grace looks lovely in the New Look photos.
I've seen some pics of her party but I don't get why some are in fancy dress & others not?! I'm glad they gave Grace this party though.

I think Grace looks lovely in the New Look photos.
I've seen some pics of her party but I don't get why some are in fancy dress & others not?! I'm glad they gave Grace this party though.
Think they’ve put tiaras on with their outfits and have come as ‘princesses’ 😂 Good on Lily for going full fancy dress

I like how Kaci only had a tracksuit on at the party. She didn’t take anything away from Grace at all! Looked like they all had fun, especially Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So is des vu their clothing brand?

just checked companies house and yes they own Des Vu Clothing LTD

Reactions: 2
Yep. And two other girls - not sure who they are, just from the stories on the clothing account.
Side note - grace looks seriously pretty!!
I think they could be Ava’s older sisters Luisa and Bella but don’t hold me to that 😂

But yes I agree, Grace looks so stunning bless her

Reactions: 2
If the clothing of des vu is affordable and good quality I can really see this business venture going really well and far! especially since it’s super on brand for them, all they wear is tracksuits and lounge clothing 😂

Reactions: 6
If the clothing of des vu is affordable and good quality I can really see this business venture going really well and far! especially since it’s super on brand for them, all they wear is tracksuits and lounge clothing 😂
I actually like some of the pieces so I hope to God that it’s cheap but knowing them, no chance 😂

Reactions: 5
I guess today’s video was kind of cute because of all the baby stuff but them pretending to be disappointed when it landed on designer stuff? that’s the biggest lie ever 😂

another new pet? With a new baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.