Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t see them naming the baby Miley, it just doesn’t suit them imo. Kaci, Grace, Sophie, Chloe and Miley, it just seems off to me for some reason 😭

Reactions: 8
I really can’t see them naming the baby Miley, it just doesn’t suit them imo. Kaci, Grace, Sophie, Chloe and Miley, it just seems off to me for some reason 😭
They have named all the kids before fame, I hope they stick with normal names and don't try to out do everyone with some dumb name like applebottom or bleeping palm angles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I definitely felt like Penelope
was the classier option out of the two. Miley kind of gives off teenager picking a name vibes to me. I hope they just pick something simple and elegant rather than a “cool name”.

Reactions: 5
Do you think the whole hot tub thing was faked so they could put it in the intro and thumbnail?

The 24 hour challenges that never last
24 hours 😳

I think the last 24 hour shopping challenge was one of their highest views- 1.5 million so they wanted to up the ante a bit and really cash in!

I noticed they wasn't even actually checking out the items, just adding them to the basket and moving on to the next challenge so I don't think for a second Grace was gonna actually buy a 55k hot tub. Probably added that in for the dramatics.

I wish they would move to normal daily life videos as I much prefer them than these stupid challenges.

Reactions: 8
I think they used the vid as an excuse to get a hot tub without having the backlash of buying yet more lavish things. pretty sure one will appear sometime soon.
the whole vid was vile

Reactions: 7
Kaci debating whether to get top or bottom and looks wearing both on thumbnail.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
All that video showed us was how spoilt the girls are and how materialistic they are as a family.

There videos are not about making fun, creative content anymore.

They are about showing off how much money they have and it really isn't a good look.

Reactions: 12
I found it interesting on Max and Harvey’s podcast how Kaci said she will take brand deals even if she dislikes it as long as ‘she can make it work’ ??? This probably wasn’t her best comment made 😂

also in regards to Chloe and her bottle…

09998CFC-9F2A-4B68-B819-B779FC1EC480.png

Last edited:
I wonder if they read here…. I really don’t agree with teenagers having designer stuff. I mean I know the parents do but adults have privileges children don’t, that’s life. I wear makeup but would I let a 13 wear a full face- no.

Kaci has a fair few designer bags now. She’s well used to dropping over a grand on a bag. They’ve well and truly made a rod for their own backs letting the girls have designer items because they’ll want more and more, grow up not understanding the value of money, how other people live etc
and losing interest in items that aren’t the “in” thing after dropping hundreds on them. The things they buy like them silly bags that you can’t fit anything in will literally have no appeal in a year. I have expensive bags like Mulberry but they will literally last me forever. These things aren’t even classics. They’re dropping thousands on goods that will lose their value almost instantly once they’re not on trend anymore and that won’t be valued because they’re one of many.

Reactions: 9
I am not surprised that kaci said that in regards to brand deals.

The majority if this families content on social media is an AD for something, normally it is something they clearly don't use or support.

I think the funniest ones were Asda George clothing and the Lidl baby range. Could you imagine Joel going into Lidl in his Asda shorts and t-shirt to buy some nappies? I wonder if these Brands actually bother to research the families that they are paying to promote their products.

I can imagine that some brands would be put off if someone publically said that they would take on a brand even if they didn't like it.

Reactions: 11
If you’re going to do ads for brands you don’t like then don’t admit it! The last 3 out of 4 of Kaci’s videos are #ads. Just an ad channel at this point

kaci’s at reading, after boardmasters i’m surprised she is going. i mean she has had covid but i’d still want to be cautious for sophie and joel’s sake as i expect she hasn’t had the vaccine

What’s boardmasters? I read somewhere you’re just as likely to catch Covid after a year as your immunity wears off
A festival almost 5k covid cases where linked to it. And no doubt with Reading/Leeds, Creamfields and Manchester pride this weekend plus it being a bank holiday and people going out more covid cases will rise a lot?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.