Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because the girls don't have to quarantine doesn't mean they shouldn't at least self-isolate at home

They have both just travelled to an Amber list country with their friends and kaci has gone to a massive festival.

Joel made out like he turned his house into a giant ball pit because he was isolating due to his Asthma and Sophie's low immune system. Nothing has changed we are still in the middle of a global pandemic and Sophie is still a vulnerable child. Throw Sarah into the mix who is heavily pregnant and they really are a high risk family!

I know that kaci and Grace want to see their friends and go out just like the rest of us and I know that you can catch the Virus whenever and where ever, regardless of how careful you are. But what about other people they are coming into contact with? This isn't just about them its about having consideration for other people and trying to stop the spread.

How would they feel if they gave it to Sophie? Sophie got the flu on the cruise that they went on and she was so poorly that she nearly couldn't fly home. How would her little body cope with something like the Coronavirus?

This family have such a large social media following but instead of being responsible, positive role models they are just being ignorant.

We haven't seen them wear face masks for weeks now. I know that we don't have to wear them anymore but they are influencers and people will follow there lead. Even in the height of the pandemic people were questioning wheather they were following the rules because we kept seeing people in the background of their videos and pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Maybe he has dyed it and I'm wrong! Guess we'll see in the next video, if we ever get one...

Reactions: 2
After someone pointed out that kaci is putting on a voice I keep hearing it Like in today’s videos the way she was talking and when she was trying to say caffeine

Reactions: 2
They’re trying to sound like they’re from Essex like the love island girls, it’s annoying to listen to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After someone pointed out that kaci is putting on a voice I keep hearing it Like in today’s videos the way she was talking and when she was trying to say caffeine
I think that was just her dyslexia that she could see the word but couldn't pronounce it

Kaci and Grace making an iced coffee the way they make it on love island 😂 the accent isn’t enough for them they need the coffee too! Before bed!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so in the latest video I did hear the accents they put on but they only did it for a few sentences each, like they normally have been in videos for a long time, grace would put on an accent sometimes for a sentence, i dont think it’s anything new maybe people are just noticing it more now.

This family do seem to have a really good routine when it comes to the little ones, we have seen it through out all of their videos.

So many children don't have that one to one time to settle down with their parents, they are often left to fall asleep with T.V's on and tablets.

I like that they settle the girls down with baths, books, cuddles and then leave them to fall asleep with an audio book.

Reactions: 6
This family do seem to have a really good routine when it comes to the little ones, we have seen it through out all of their videos.

So many children don't have that one to one time to settle down with their parents, they are often left to fall asleep with T.V's on and tablets.

I like that they settle the girls down with baths, books, cuddles and then leave them to fall asleep with an audio book.
Yes I understand this but do they actually do all that or is it all just for show??

Why would they make up night time routines? I get that they do a lot of things just for YouTube but the night time routines have been pretty consistent for a few years now, maybe with a few adjustments as the kids got older

Reactions: 4
Yes I understand this but do they actually do all that or is it all just for show??
Nah i doubt it cause the younger kids would be like huh we don't usually do this in the video. Kaci and grace can probably pretend but i think sophie would be stood there thinking this is not my normal routine

Kaci and Grace making an iced coffee the way they make it on love island 😂 the accent isn’t enough for them they need the coffee too! Before bed!?
Tbh, making iced coffee has been a trend for ages, started by American influencers. I think it’s more what/who they’ve been watching on TikTok and YouTube, than copying love island. I still don’t understand why they’re drinking it before bed maybe that’s why Kaci’s up until the early morning. I also agree their accents sound different sometimes. Grace especially has changed a lot and I think one day she might look back and cringe.

Their latest video night routine… like duck they do mario kart to decide who is cleaning up… thats an undeclared ad.
ALSO why on earth was Sophie not told off for slapping her Mum around the face. She needs
To be told not
Just laugh it off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.