Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted them to have a boy. But they do seem genuinely happy with it being a girl

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling that maybe Sarah struggles to carry boys, and that’s what she was carrying when she miscarried. My mum mentioned it the other day and it makes sense, so since then I’ve presumed it was a girl.

Reactions: 8
I wanted it to be a girl. I think it will be really interesting to see how she compares to her older sisters. On the bright side they can also keep their channel name and the name miley which joel suggested for a girl is very cute

I genuinely cannot imagine them having a boy, it wouldn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 8
I think they’ll call her Penelope, with penny for short. Happy for them ofc but also sort of sad that they all heavily believed in all these random ‘signs’ it was a boy. 3% chance of having all 5 girls is incredible though!!

Reactions: 4
this didn’t age well

Reactions: 14
I think they’ll call her Penelope, with penny for short. Happy for them ofc but also sort of sad that they all heavily believed in all these random ‘signs’ it was a boy. 3% chance of having all 5 girls is incredible though!!
That’s my dogs name

Reactions: 2
Bless Grace, she seemed so happy when she saw it was a girl! She even let the smoke out late - I do think they all looked genuinely happy, bless em.

Reactions: 6
They all seemed so happy and I loved that video, I thought it was really sweet!
I don’t know why people are surprised that Joel is happy that it’s a girl, he’s never given any impression that he’d be unhappy with that result. Sure maybe they guessed a boy or was hoping for a boy, but if had 4 girls I’d probably do the same.

one of their more bearable vids to watch- it was really cute and I can’t wait for her birth! Miley and Penelope are such cute names too

Reactions: 5
Another little girl is just perfect for them!

The daughters they do have are very lucky because as much as we disagree with certain things on here I think both Sarah and Joel are great parents.

Reactions: 9
I also wonder if they dynamics will change now. Will Chloe be put with the new baby and Sophie be the proper middle child?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.