Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the money challenges flauting their money, and not thinking of people who are struggling financially and on benefits.
I quite like the shopping challenges like the what can we fit in our trolley and where they have to carry stuff but not the ones where they blow thousands of pounds.

I also like the fact that some of their videos are different like the deal or no deal one and today’s to be fair I haven’t seen anyone else do before so they’re original to some extent. There was a stage when a lot of the videos of some YTs were the same hauls, favourites, get ready with me etc on repeat.I get kind of bored with daily vloggers after a while so I like how you never know what they will upload.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand these idiots 😫

My daughter is currently watching their ‘last one to leave the bathroom’ vlog and I just don’t get it. I could think of a million things I’d rather do than sit in a bathroom and record it for views.

And don’t even get me started on how long their bloody gender reveal is taking. Boring as duck 🙄

Reactions: 1
The fact they brought this house but didn't have a spare room for the baby tells me the baby is for views.

Didnt Chloe and Sophie share before and it was a nightmare and Sophie constantly ended up in Sarah and Joels bed?

Reactions: 12
The fact they brought this house but didn't have a spare room for the baby tells me the baby is for views.

Didnt Chloe and Sophie share before and it was a nightmare and Sophie constantly ended up in Sarah and Joels bed?
Kaci will be 18 soon - She said she wants to move out ASAP for the experience. If she likes her college experience, I see her following her friends to uni to some boring artsy course. I don't see her finishing uni tho :oops:

They also have 3 sitting rooms downstairs, not including the kitchen/open plan area. They can change the playroom into a bedroom if they really wanted to as they have the soft play room now. Buying a 6 bedroom house in Surrey would've been well over 1.5 million mark esp with all the stuff they wanted to be included in the price. Not saying they cant afford that but it just seems unnecessary when they weren't pregnant at the time of moving nor were they planning it as they said because of the miscarriages?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see the photo Sarah posted (now deleted) on her q&a? There was a bit of confetti in the corner by the pink and blue balloons.. I’m sure that’s the gender confetti 🙈

Reactions: 3
yes it could be a petal.. just a bit weird how she deleted it!
Yeah don’t know why she would’ve deleted it otherwise. Was thinking a petal as there’s also what looks like flower stalks near it. Alrhough there is also a more circular bit of something close to the petal that kind of looks pink?

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t think they have flowers in their garden could be wrong. Suss she deleted it tho.

Reactions: 5
Judging by the reactions of the YouTubers in the latest video, I really do think it’s a girl

Reactions: 4
Imagine having random people on YouTube know before you. Sarah looked gutted anytime she suspected it being a girl, if you’re that set on a gender you shouldn’t be having a baby.

Reactions: 10
Kaci will be 18 soon - She said she wants to move out ASAP for the experience. If she likes her college experience, I see her following her friends to uni to some boring artsy course. I don't see her finishing uni tho :oops:

They also have 3 sitting rooms downstairs, not including the kitchen/open plan area. They can change the playroom into a bedroom if they really wanted to as they have the soft play room now. Buying a 6 bedroom house in Surrey would've been well over 1.5 million mark esp with all the stuff they wanted to be included in the price. Not saying they cant afford that but it just seems unnecessary when they weren't pregnant at the time of moving nor were they planning it as they said because of the miscarriages?
If Kaci moved out she won't last long, she will be constantly running back home to ask her parents for money to go to Selfridges.

Do you think grace will get kaci’s room and either Sophie or Chloe move into graces room? Grace has already done up her room and so has kaci, child was definitely unplanned

They only used the Norris Nuts in the thumbnail of their newest video because of how popular they are on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.