Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretoread19

I regularly go to the same beauty salon and had to cancel once on the day. Because i'd been going for so long I didn't have to pay but would usually have to pay anyway if I cancelled within 24 hours...
Apparently she goes to the same place for a lot (or what I could work out) so it is that she's actually done this before and they let her off last time but have now said no?

Reactions: 1

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I've heard horrible things about that Natural Cycles too.
In the video she shared showing the calendar there also only seemed to be a handful of green days per month (safe) and the vast majority were red (use other protection). I'm no expert but surely once you know your cycle then that is the wrong way around?
I noticed that too and thought blimey her danger days are most of the month if that app is accurate. She's being paid to flog it, I doubt for one second Miss glass of wine in hand is going to be diligent in using this app!

just an observer

Chatty Member
She dressed with her vagina pretty much on show to a wedding? I’d have kicked her out of she dressed like that to my wedding
She would not be allowed to mine dressed like that! She is defo the type to try and upstage the bride well in this case she failed 😂

fattybarbie

I’ll be honest doesn’t look like they’re having that great a time! I’m guessing a rant post or story will be up in a few days

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Total silence from Lucy it seems. Wonder what’s gone on. Has her workplace finally seen sense and given her the boot?
She will be lurking about and will flash her flaps after she’s gifted fast fashion trash from LoRna LuXe in due course.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
You are not allowed to discuss this mutant/munters weight but she wants to put her size on her posts ...its a 2 way thing you got to take the rough with the smooth when your plastering your life on a public platform ...so talk to us about your gastric sleeve ?

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I’ve had my lips done by 2 different practitioners & both times had consultations first to see what type of filler was best & shape & size before going ahead with the procedure. I also dine research on each practitioner to see reviews, photos etc.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Does anyone know where that black jumper dress is from?

Sorry! I just can't find one I like and I really like hers.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
I bought it when it went online they took my money then refunded me yesterday ! I bloody loved it too. Was prob crap quality.

It's from the collection belonging to Jess on ITS...she's just said there is a sale starting tomorrow so you might be lucky and the jumper will be cheaper !
Sold out! I bought it the day it was released and they refunded me yesterday.

Ilovegossip

I think she can’t go back and look at the boots because she clearly only buys thinks on KLARNA, takes picture to “influence” then send back. She is rough as they come and always on coke.

just a little tea for you guys ☕

Ross had people round their house during the first lockdown cutting people’s hair. AND they were having raves in the garden. Their ngeighbours sell ❄ so I don’t think they’ll move out of choice. But their mortgage is really expensive so there was talks of downsizing but ive not heard of anything since.
I’m sure I heard her saying that they don’t have a mortgage due to someone in the family dying and giving one of them money. I could be totally wrong but I thought the house was paid for.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Posting a before and after photo with a caption seemingly anti weight chat and anti diets is so contradictory. Am I missing something?

Blahblahblahblah

Reposting without my photo being there!!

International women's day so Luce gets her tits out and promotes a fast fashion brand to get money. Nothing about if the company pays women fairly or how many women sit on their board etc
This is how she gets engagement 😂

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I wonder if she is still obligated to do some ads from when she had joined the agency? Also is it not this time of year when her father passed away which may explain her silence for the past few weeks.