Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Why would I check your posting history? Like i would even bother taking an interest in you. 😆 get a grip. Just cringed at your melt down petalxx
Embarrassing? How? You're the one having a freak out about someone's opinion on tattle of all places. 🤡🤡🤡
Is that you dolly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

KJW

She said any friends she did make in high
She said any friends she did make in high school she was soon kicked out their friendship group. That's not hard to see why 😂😂😂 she was probably so rude to them.

Says something when you don't even have a group of friends at work or anything.
I went to high school with her, and she thought she was something special! We all seen through it hence she no one 😂

ItWasAgatha

Nah its not coke. That wouldn't make her lose that much weight unless she was on it every day.

Maybe she's just been dieting but I suspect surgery.

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
The sad thing is the ‘party’ will be mostly for Instagram, you know her hobby. I take photos on nights out but never post them till the next day but I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts all night long
You also probably actually leave the house on your night outs haha. Her party was at her house, she's definetely made it look like it wasn't but it definetely was.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I wonder if she actually has been sacked? There has been a huge increase in the number of ads she’s been doing lately and with the begging for engagement it sounds like she’s relying on them for income? The stress of losing your job, worrying about paying your mortgage and then having to sell your house could also be the reason she’s lost so much weight over the last couple of months?
What did she / does she do for a job ? I can’t remember

sailorcherries

VIP Member
My post was more in reference to past posts and the fact she never wears a bra ! ...I'm sure its been commented on many times on here that shes had a boob job .. no idea what kind, don't really want to derail the thread and turn it into everyone posting about their stretch marks ! Absolutely nothing wrong with stretch marks, we all have them!
She had an uplift, essentially to make her larger saggy boobs less saggy but it didn't work.

Her photo in that crop top thing was awful, it must hurt having no support.

fattybarbie

It’s the begging and aniline’s from all of these influencers that wind me right up! When folk don’t like or whatever they throw the bloody toys out the pram! The only one I find not as bad is Danielle Vanier.