Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Her face looks quite edited to me in the latest photo, the one with her at the thai place. Maybe I'm just imagining it though 🤷‍♀️

You just have to check my posting history to realise that isn't the case. I am just someone who doesn't like people someone using someone else's sexuality as some sort of stick to beat then with.
This post is also almost a month old.

How embarrassing for you.
Why would I check your posting history? Like i would even bother taking an interest in you. 😆 get a grip. Just cringed at your melt down petalxx
Embarrassing? How? You're the one having a freak out about someone's opinion on tattle of all places. 🤡🤡🤡

elliebobs

Don’t you have to be a certain size to have surgery? I don’t like her at all but I genuinely don’t think she was big enough to begin with to have a sleeve - she was what.. an 18 at most?

People have mentioned him being gay.
And that she needs to "come to terms with the fact that he likes blokes". Why? Would would that be anything someone needs to "come to terms," with?

Cheating is cheating and I never once said it wasn't, thanks. However no one ever provided any proof of that, from what I can see, and the only thing they seem to repeat is that he has kissed men and that this is, somehow, an issue.

And because I am that person, here is the original post -

"Her bf is gay (has snogged and hit on various blokes) so I presume won’t be proposing anytime soon…"

So yes, the term gay was mentioned and people have run with it being an issue.
There was also no mention of how and/or when this happened, it is just speculation.
Hi Lucy 😆👁👄👁

Last edited: