Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Who the fuck is mesaging this bint? Like seriously who are these people that take the time to check up on her of all people!?

Also might it be that Ross did two covid tests just to check? Because otherwise pretty weird that she's shown two and said she has the flu...I don't think even she's that dumb.
Ohh she is and incredibly selfish too !

fattybarbie

No stories from Paris yet, I bet she's having an awful time and will check in to complain
I bet they’ve showed up in Paris thinking that they can act the big I am and can’t because that behaviour winds the Parisians up something chronic and they are realllyyy vocal about it

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I know right. She only works 4 days a week anyway, she was perfectly fine all weekend and when it’s her day back in work she is ill 🙄.
I don’t know how she still has a job, let alone how they both afford the house they have!! It was going for about 250k, madness.
Didn’t she use her inheritance to buy the house after her dad passed away?

pumpkinprin

The sad thing is the ‘party’ will be mostly for Instagram, you know her hobby. I take photos on nights out but never post them till the next day but I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts all night long
Not a party if only 5 people turn up 🤭 we know she always moans about her ‘ friends ‘ can’t wait to see the pics

ItWasAgatha

There are tens of thousands of people out there living in poverty, some only doing so because they have escaped horrific situations and have nothing, those clothes could help so many people.
Well maybe the companies should give those people free clothes instead?

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She also looks soooo different in real life. Let's just say angles are definetely her friend haha. Speaking of friends. Her friend Kelsi always looks so awkward in her reals and pictures. I went to school with her and although she hung around with total bitches she is actually quite nice, she was always so confident in school, I think she could be using Lucy a little tbh. She doesn't look like she likes her atall

I miss seeing her stupid photo shoots from my mums, she's an absolute mess and her bf was not here for it atall 😂😂 the man hates her. Unfortunately she moved so laughing at her is a thing of the past. Still see her around alot though.
So has she actually lost loads of weight?