Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

just an observer

Chatty Member
Nah its not coke. That wouldn't make her lose that much weight unless she was on it every day.

Maybe she's just been dieting but I suspect surgery.
Well from looking at her story she seems to be off her face Friday Saturday and Sunday then on a HUGE comedown on Monday ... hence all the social media breaks

Reactions: 1

ItWasAgatha

I just think digging her up about not donating a few tshirts is a bit ridiculous. Would be better off if we got angry at at multi million dollar corporations instead.

Not saying she's right, just saying she isn't the problem.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I'm not buying her bollocks! Sorry! And no matter how she flowers it up she's put up a before and after pic, with the before of her looking as miserable as sin and the latest pic of her smiling ...if she is to be believed why, and we know she had a million pics to choose from, why is the first pic soo clearly an ' unhappy ' one ?! ...oh and she was cashing in on the fat £ constantly as a size 18 so not sure where the i was size 16 has come from as that only started appearing recently when she was clearly dieting.
I think she just used to constantly squeeze herself into a 16 even when the clothes didn’t fit

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
She surely doesn’t have a job anymore? Would make sense with the begging for engagement & need Insta to be her job!

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Never would I ever use one of her swipe ups or discount codes, even if it meant me getting a huge discount. I would literally rather pay full price rather than earn her anything. Baffles me that brands want this piece of shit as the face of their brand.
I think this all the time, it baffles me that any brand wants to be affiliated with her. She’s vile, rude and about as far from any sort of role model you could want.

ItWasAgatha

Does anyone know where that black jumper dress is from?

Sorry! I just can't find one I like and I really like hers.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Peanutter

I came straight here as soon as I seen this. £6 for a second hand Primark top. Also the velvet suit, she's in a picture with him all dressed up but it's still got tags on 🤔. "never worn as to small" any normal person would just send it back.
Half the stuff she is selling has been gifted to her by ITS!! She’s besties with LornaLuxe so she gets all her stuff for free!! So she wouldn’t be able to send it back. So she shills all her free second hand shite to her minions

Cherrycup

I agree, no weight loss surgery for Luce. Her lifestyle doesn't work with WLS and she's always in her pants with no scars. She talks about her boobs too so don't see why she would hide having surgery again.