Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeahright

Don’t let her put you off! She’s posting her lips at the most swollen they won’t look like this when healed ( and she will likely get more filler like I did 🤣) BUT lip filler can look gorgeous if done properly- you can get Botox to lift your lip to look fuller without looking like a trout!
i love filler, I don’t love poor advice in aesthetics dolly ✌🏻 🤣
It’s more the bruising, I have to go to work because I don’t get 6 million holiday days like our Dolly, not sure I’d fancy showing my face with my lips black and blue 😂🙈

Reactions: 1

just an observer

Chatty Member
Dances around half naked but please don’t comment on her weight loss 🙄
She knows what comments she will get, bet she loves responding back in her passive aggressive manner!
Well people have commented nice things & she has replied to them all. Someone has pit “skinnie Minnie” and she’s ignored it 😂😂

• Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Just seen her house has been “removed by the agent” on rightmove. Wonder what’s going on there
The plot thickens.

On another note she still seems to be dropping weight like mad. I do wonder if there are money worries/issues - she barely seems to mention work anymore, instead preferring to reference her "office," which means nothing really; her boyfriend was also out of work for a long time due to him being a barber (I also don't believe they would have met the 3 year self employed limit thing, as I don't think he opened his own shop in 2017 or before); plus the increased ad work.

She is a horrible person and I don't feel particularly sorry for her but if this is the case then it is a massive reminder as to how shit the past, almost, two years has been for a lot of people.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Yeah its weird how she never mentions her mum anymore. I moved away from home and still see my mum more than once a week/talk near enough every day. Theres no way shes mortgage free, not when her boyfriend is raffeling crates of drink on fb for £10 a ticket😂
Isn't it her mums place by the beach that they broke lockdown rules to keep going too ?

just an observer

Chatty Member
Yes.
My natural hair is the same length as hers and I want extensions however I don't have the time to both straighten and then wave my hair (my natural hair doesn't do waves well it needs to be straightened first) and it'll look shit otherwise.

You could see her natural hair under the extensions.
Why don’t you try a weave? Not much of the natural hair is left out so therefore you won’t need to straighten / curl your natural hair. You’d only need to do the top :)

Dontmindme

Exactly this! I’m off between Christmas & New Year due to a big family event otherwise I’d be working like every other year!
I wonder if she claims it for MH reasons - she always bangs on about hard this time of year is due to her missing her dad. I wouldn’t put it past her to use it to her advantage!
I thought the exact same.

JSquared

VIP Member
Phone off whilst she’s away. Is this so she doesn’t post any drunken/drugged up stories now she is under management or whatever?

I reckon she cancelled because she can’t afford the appointment as she’s no longer working and now she’s stressing because she still got to pay. Nothing to do with her anxiety in my opinion. She’s trying to make someone feel bad.
What have I missed when did she leave her job or did she get the boot