Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve been toying with the idea of getting lip filler but safe to say she’s put me off that idea! Thanks hun whos instagrams just for fun 👍🏻
Don’t let her put you off! She’s posting her lips at the most swollen they won’t look like this when healed ( and she will likely get more filler like I did 🤣) BUT lip filler can look gorgeous if done properly- you can get Botox to lift your lip to look fuller without looking like a trout!
i love filler, I don’t love poor advice in aesthetics dolly ✌🏻 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t let her put you off! She’s posting her lips at the most swollen they won’t look like this when healed ( and she will likely get more filler like I did 🤣) BUT lip filler can look gorgeous if done properly- you can get Botox to lift your lip to look fuller without looking like a trout!
i love filler, I don’t love poor advice in aesthetics dolly ✌🏻 🤣
It’s more the bruising, I have to go to work because I don’t get 6 million holiday days like our Dolly, not sure I’d fancy showing my face with my lips black and blue 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
It’s more the bruising, I have to go to work because I don’t get 6 million holiday days like our Dolly, not sure I’d fancy showing my face with my lips black and blue 😂🙈
Lol it’s not that noticeable unless you slather you lips in lip gloss to magnify the bruising 😂 nothing a spot of foundation and liquid lip won’t cover (also use arnica) don’t let the worlds worst lip filler ad put you off if it’s something you want to try! I love my lips, they are me but without the need to pout in pics 😂😂

Reactions: 3
But don’t forget her account is only for fun
That's what's soo hilarious about all the beggy engagement posts but I think our angel has gotten a taste for the freebies and she knows she will only get them if her engagement is good. People just don't know like her, it's as simple as that! And the arrogant ' just unfollow me ' that she tags on, who is she to dictate to people how they choose to use SM ?! She's just rotten!

Reactions: 8
Naaaaah, I don’t like absolutely everything my bleeping closest mates post. Nevermind a silly beggy braggy ugly bleep like this one’s posts. duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Way she wash hair drive me nuts! Not conditioner on top of head 😬😬😬😬 it can make greasy easier!!

Reactions: 3
Why does she beg for engagement and then when anyone engages she’s rude as duck? Can we send her back into obscurity she’s horrible.

Reactions: 14
She is such a rude cow. Also- fitness leggings and blazer is an odd choice.
Oooh I can fix this one and I'm not even 'Insta famous'. "hey isn't it cute! Sorry I'm not too sure where this one is from, I got it as a gift x (number of months or years) ago. You can get similar from x (here) though"

Reactions: 7