Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she take her mask off just for a picture?
It's still mandatory in Scotland you bleeping dick.

Also she posted that PR invite to the club/bar in Glasgow like she was something - I have seen numerous Scottish/Glasgow instahuns there over the past two or three nights with the same "pr invite" on the post.

Reactions: 5
No stories from Paris yet, I bet she's having an awful time and will check in to complain
I bet they’ve showed up in Paris thinking that they can act the big I am and can’t because that behaviour winds the Parisians up something chronic and they are realllyyy vocal about it

She is such a rude cow. Also- fitness leggings and blazer is an odd choice.
She’s looking good considering last time I saw her she looked like a bin bag filled with potatoes, credit where it’s due.. although it’s probably down to the devil’s dandruff 👃🏻❄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Indeed they are! She has implants but you wouldn't know it from that first picture..
Although that has nothing to do with stretch marks.
She also doesn't have implants. I'm sure she got an uplift which doesn't always involve and implant but would explain her stretch marks - large, sagging breasts.

My stomach is covered, literally my entire torso from just under my bra to my c-section scar from hip to hip. Some are faded, some are still as red as ever.
I was a size 10 and ballooned to a size 20 with a 10lb 8oz baby. I dropped down to a size 10 again after birth, steadily. I weight trained and uses every cream under the sun. Nothing helps them, not even time: the cause of mine is almost 12 years old now.

I lived with them through my late teens, early twenties and now at almost 30. I am still as self conscious as ever, especially when I see that they are still seen as some taboo imperfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest doesn’t look like they’re having that great a time! I’m guessing a rant post or story will be up in a few days

Reactions: 1
Although that has nothing to do with stretch marks.
She also doesn't have implants. I'm sure she got an uplift which doesn't always involve and implant but would explain her stretch marks - large, sagging breasts.

My stomach is covered, literally my entire torso from just under my bra to my c-section scar from hip to hip. Some are faded, some are still as red as ever.
I was a size 10 and ballooned to a size 20 with a 10lb 8oz baby. I dropped down to a size 10 again after birth, steadily. I weight trained and uses every cream under the sun. Nothing helps them, not even time: the cause of mine is almost 12 years old now.

I lived with them through my late teens, early twenties and now at almost 30. I am still as self conscious as ever, especially when I see that they are still seen as some taboo imperfection.
My post was more in reference to past posts and the fact she never wears a bra ! ...I'm sure its been commented on many times on here that shes had a boob job .. no idea what kind, don't really want to derail the thread and turn it into everyone posting about their stretch marks ! Absolutely nothing wrong with stretch marks, we all have them!

Reactions: 4
My post was more in reference to past posts and the fact she never wears a bra ! ...I'm sure its been commented on many times on here that shes had a boob job .. no idea what kind, don't really want to derail the thread and turn it into everyone posting about their stretch marks ! Absolutely nothing wrong with stretch marks, we all have them!
She had an uplift, essentially to make her larger saggy boobs less saggy but it didn't work.

Her photo in that crop top thing was awful, it must hurt having no support.

Reactions: 1
Off course they had to leave their Air B&B :rolleyes: lives for a drama
Hmm wonder what happened with the air b n b! I’m sure we will find out soon enough!
I see they also fucked up dinner reservations as well. ‘PaRiS AiNt FoR uS’

Reactions: 4