Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a breast lift and she’s really putting me off the idea. Although I would wear a bra daily because…well, don’t wanna look like that.

Still can’t believe the cheek of her being so rude to her followers but simultaneously begging for interaction.

Every photo of her is a stupid pose with an obnoxious gurn on her face. I just realised I’d look a couple of sizes smaller than I am if in every picture of myself I flung my arms above my head and posed weird.

Reactions: 7
They spent THREE Days in Disneyland? I'm sorry but it's shite, cannot imagine spending 3 days there, is it even that big?!
Absolutely no need for a Q&A on it!

Reactions: 5
They spent THREE Days in Disneyland? I'm sorry but it's shite, cannot imagine spending 3 days there, is it even that big?!
Absolutely no need for a Q&A on it!
It will be interesting to hear her pov considering what a miserable grabby moo she is!

Goes all the way to Paris and she's shopping in primark! Pretty much sums her up!

Reactions: 3
Ah yes that well known phrase - when in Paris, shop at primark.

Shes so tacky and rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is one rude arrogant bleep, always avoiding weight loss questions , if she worked hard to loose it she would be more than happy to brag about it ...so aye nae debates ma luvlees

Reactions: 5
She’s so ENTITLED. Guess what love? You don’t have to ‘do’ Instagram. Just duck off and no one will bother you with any questions. I can’t believe she’s annoyed people ask questions when she invites them.

Reactions: 12