Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah its not coke. That wouldn't make her lose that much weight unless she was on it every day.

Maybe she's just been dieting but I suspect surgery.
a girl in my work went to Ibiza for a week and lost 8lb in 5 days from all the tit she was doing 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just woke up from a dream where I broke into her house (which was actually my house)…I need to lay off Tattle I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah its not coke. That wouldn't make her lose that much weight unless she was on it every day.

Maybe she's just been dieting but I suspect surgery.
Well from looking at her story she seems to be off her face Friday Saturday and Sunday then on a HUGE comedown on Monday ... hence all the social media breaks

Reactions: 1
Maybe I am being naive but I can’t see her losing enough weight to warrant people jumping on the weight loss surgery theory? Yes she’s lost a stone or two but she was never big enough to justify putting herself through a risky surgery. Given her constant downers and social media breaks I would agree that it’s probably down to drink and drugs unless she’s been dieting in the background and won’t share as it doesn’t reflect the body positivity bandwagon she jumped on. She’s dropped some timber but not the stinking attitude unfortunately

Reactions: 9
Maybe I am being naive but I can’t see her losing enough weight to warrant people jumping on the weight loss surgery theory? Yes she’s lost a stone or two but she was never big enough to justify putting herself through a risky surgery. Given her constant downers and social media breaks I would agree that it’s probably down to drink and drugs unless she’s been dieting in the background and won’t share as it doesn’t reflect the body positivity bandwagon she jumped on. She’s dropped some timber but not the stinking attitude unfortunately
I agree. I don’t think she would qualify for the surgery on NHS and I doubt she would pay for it as it would mean cutting back on getting drunk every night.
She will continue to lose weight and abuse people who ask how she’s done it, as she can’t come out and tell the truth if she wants to be an InStA fAmOuS

Clearly had a good old read on here..her bio on Instagram is hilarious 😂 just for fun ? Here's another link to some more cheap tatt Angels ! 😏

Reactions: 2
Please tell me that’s an old photo of her standing in front of her Christmas tree? No one puts their tree up this early surely?

• Haha
A crying shame, couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

I’ve never not received a Hermes parcel, might be something called KARMA, Angel 😌
Lol has the high street disappeared or is she just too lazy to go shopping? Get off your arse angel and go shopping then

Reactions: 5
Immune system is so tit cos you’re always on the packet, doll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol has the high street disappeared or is she just too lazy to go shopping? Get off your arse angel and go shopping then
Don’t forget about her anxiety. She can’t go in to shops but happy to get pissed with her ‘pals’ when the opportunity rises 🙄

Reactions: 5
She bleeping loves being ill doesn’t she this one. Never heard anyone MOAN so much. Jesus bastard Christ. I bet her bed absolutely stinks. Why is she filming her snot rags on her bedroom floor??? woman x