Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tops she wears must be so thin!! I have a nipple piercing and even without a bra they do not show up as much as hers do like in her stories. I honestly used to think before she rubbed her nips before taking pics, but she's in the sun and they are still so prominent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trying to up her engagement with the stories. Can smell the desperation, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Trying to up her engagement with the stories. Can smell the desperation, it’s embarrassing
chatting on her stories like she’s so nice and sweet! 😆 pull the other one Lucy! We all know she’ll be back to her usual bitter self soon enough.

• Haha
She is defo trying to up her engagement after the stories last week about people not being supportive of her #ad

Reactions: 2
chatting on her stories like she’s so nice and sweet! 😆 pull the other one Lucy! We all know she’ll be back to her usual bitter self soon enough.
If we can see through her fakeness, I hope the rest of her followers can as well!

If Lucy went to Wembley she would 100% been the type to beat up police. She just gives off very hard core nationalist gammon-esque vibes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.