Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the ultimate catfish! Looks like a vile massive troll with a face like a smacked backside in real life. Nothing like these filtered, staged and posed photos she puts out on insta. She’s a complete fake and it winds me up!

Reactions: 3
"GUYS I work in security don't ya know and this looks suspicious"

Yes, I don't think you need a career in security to know that.

Did she also need to post the person's account when it's clear they've been hacked?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“But DOLLS, I work in security for approximately 4 days per month. I’m basically the information commissioner with a massive attitude problem”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"GUYS I work in security don't ya know and this looks suspicious"

Yes, I don't think you need a career in security to know that.

Did she also need to post the person's account when it's clear they've been hacked?
Was so obvious this person had been hacked, but she either didn't see that or chose to ignore it. But yeah no tit sherlock that that "might be" a hack!!

Reactions: 2
I got a similar dm the other day & knew not to click on the link & I don’t work in security I just used my common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's really good at making herself look smaller than she appears! Wish someone would teach me this witchcraft!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she anti vax?
Seems so in regards to this vaccine.

It's funny people who smoke and sniff are all like "you don't know what's going into your body" like um hello? But I respect people's choice to not get the vaccine, just seems ridiculous if that's your argument when you put god knows what into your body.

Reactions: 11
This cretin absolutely drives me mad with rage !! Poor me post ref a fake tan reel that is the one that her followers have ' requested the most' but had the worst engagement ! She's spent weeks giving salty replies to people that ' i don't wear tan aNgEl' and that its ' all nAtUrAl' from the Sunbeds !!
She is pissed that people can see through her & aren't giving her the engagement that she wants in order to earn more cash !!
When will she learn that her attitude absolutely STINKS & people 'no like you Hen' cos you are an arrogant, rude Cow !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.