Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah poor Angel, no one wants to help you make cash of Instagram anymore 😭😭
She's sooooooooooooo annoying. I feel like most people follow her for fashion (although why), so no not everyone is gonna be interested in your ugly choice of glasses Luce!

The funniest thing is her "I'm leaving insta" picture has more likes than that glasses reel 😂 😂 😭 😭

Reactions: 5
She’s really took the nip cause no one liked her ad so she’s taking a few days off insta😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate how she stamps her feet like a petulant child when things don’t go her way. Bye Lucy! She will be back in a few days with a pissed story of her dancing about . Yawn .

Reactions: 3
Did she put that glasses ad together on Microsoft PowerPoint? The pixelated transitions are shockingly naff 😂 No wonder people don’t engage with her ads when they are so average like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I don’t track my weight I just live my life” give me strength she’s always been weight obsessed and it’s only been since she dropped a few stone that she says that, I can’t stand her. I really used to like her page when she’d do get daily selfie at work etc. Now she’s just a mess.

Reactions: 9
“I don’t track my weight I just live my life” give me strength she’s always been weight obsessed and it’s only been since she dropped a few stone that she says that, I can’t stand her. I really used to like her page when she’d do get daily selfie at work etc. Now she’s just a mess.
she knows how to work her angles for sure. Her two most recent grid posts, her body looks so different

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.