Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do admire her confidence but do we really need to see her vag hanging out her bikini?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her vag was practically hanging out of them bottoms 😳😳

my poor eyes 😫

That’s definitely put me off my fajitas, fumin 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got her miDsiZe Fanny flap hanging out to shill fast fashion and Deirdre’s glasses. That’s it. The SeLfLovE BopO shite is an AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey - Long time lurker first time poster

I’m all for Lucy and her BP if that’s what makes her happy, except it doesn’t. She’s clearly posing so that she’s got huge thigh gap.

I actually think the last picture with her back to the camera and her arse out is the best one - she looks good and although it’s a posed shot it’s the best one, her face looks good and so does her body from that angle

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The video of her in the bikini shows a very different body shape to the obviously posed and edited pictures. How can you post such different content and still promote "sElF lOvE"? It's so fake.

Reactions: 6
I've to unfilled her. She's obviously photoshopped her posed photos and her attitude is getting so bad. I used to like her abd liked her style. It suits her but her attitude is horrible towards people.

She’s going to pull a stomach muscle with the amount she’s breathing/sucking her gut in, in her latest grid post 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.