Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
She is a nasty bitch! She actually goes on like some mental health advocate yet bullied someone off of social media. What a horrible cunt.

Reactions: 12

Twofor

She doesn’t want to talk about weight but constantly goes on about sizing and sizes and then posts 2 workout videos?!? Confused much! Also is anyone else sceptical that she lost 2 stone without doing any kind of diet?
Most likely a Snow White diet 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Is she anti vax?
Seems so in regards to this vaccine.

It's funny people who smoke and sniff are all like "you don't know what's going into your body" like um hello? But I respect people's choice to not get the vaccine, just seems ridiculous if that's your argument when you put god knows what into your body.

Reactions: 11

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What the fuck does she look like in her pics??!!
Bright pink top with clashing red lips
Bright yellow hair
Bright yellow manky teeth
Yea I aspire to be like you on the daily luce 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Happyholly

VIP Member
I really can not stand the girl, she’s a fucking bully. How she outed that poor girl on her story the other day when she clearly was going through her own issues and was saying something she thought was a nice comment. She’s a horrible horrible girl. Also what’s the whole issue that no one can point out she’s lost weight... Nutter
She is horrible. She is the reason she has no friends not other girls. She is an awful bitch. Its the fact that she goes on about mental health yet bullied a person struggling with theirs off of social media. To use her own fave term; she is a giant CUNT.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Her constant negative pissy twatty attitude is probably largely a side effect of juicing it up a lot. It’s well known that the days after drinking your mood is fucked up! Especially when she seems to thrive on being a moangy bastard anyway drinking will only intensify her negative and angry attitude.

just an observer

Chatty Member
Someone asked her where she stores her clothes and she replied with “is this a trick question” wtf it’s pretty simple.. also she then said “I don’t have as many clothes as you think” YEAH WE KNOW HUN YOU DO A SHITTY HAUL & SEND STUFF BACK. . Whilst putting swipe up links on it all!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Like seriously you went to Nando’s today and what????
Why is everything a photo shoot and stupid fake laugh pics
Why can’t you just go to Nando’s eat your Nando’s and go home
Why make a song and dance about it??

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
View attachment 674920
Well that didn’t last long
And this is the reason she has a fair few threads here, her absolutely shitty attitude. She is right her engagement is extremely low, she has over 50k followers & gets less then 50 comments on most posts & half of them are her replies. I think it’s time she realises the bubble has burst & people are not liking her nasty attitude & drunken manner