Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Don’t comment on my weight but please keep commenting on my weight because I need constant validation from strangers”
Don’t comment on my weight but everything I’m wearing is a size 14.

P.S. love me, engage with me, dance, drink, repeat.

Reactions: 11
Don’t comment on my weight but everything I’m wearing is a size 14.

P.S. love me, engage with me, dance, drink, repeat.
“Don’t comment on my weight. But my clothes are so baggy I need to size down. But don’t mention I’ve lost weight. Yes I’ve lost weight. But don’t tell me I look good. Here, have 4 more selfies of me in tight clothing.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Don’t comment on my weight. But my clothes are so baggy I need to size down. But don’t mention I’ve lost weight. Yes I’ve lost weight. But don’t tell me I look good. Here, have 4 more selfies of me in tight clothing.”
her Insta name is literally CURVYluce - but don’t dare comment on her shape or weight.... fml.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly she's such a hypocrite. She was literally so unhappy being heavier and now she's lost weight she's over the moon so just accept the compliments. Don't start having a go at your followers and being a dick. She must be an absolute nightmare

Reactions: 7
Exactly she's such a hypocrite. She was literally so unhappy being heavier and now she's lost weight she's over the moon so just accept the compliments. Don't start having a go at your followers and being a dick. She must be an absolute nightmare
She might have lost weight but she can’t shake that attitude the stupid cow that she is.

Reactions: 12
She has genuinely just referred to her dogs "birth mum" and "first dad" when talking about what breeds they were. Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like I'm.not bring horrible as I actually think she looks great. It looks to me as if this outfit fits her just fine. It isn't bagging off her or falling down so there's no way she needs to size down. If she isn't after compliments then why bother declaring each and every size. When she was 2.5 stone heavier she still claimed to be a size 16 and 14 at times so why bother making a big deal? Why doesn't she just say. A big thank you to everyone who say I look great. I've been working hard and watching what I eat and I feel better for it. Thank you everyone for the compliments!!
Because that would require her to have some humility and she has none of that !

Is it just me that thinks all the teeth whitening does is draw attention to how awful and crooked her teeth are ?! 🥴

Reactions: 1
Or option 3, people have seen your true colours and aren't interested in your bullshit contrary negativity!

Reactions: 8
She has genuinely just referred to her dogs "birth mum" and "first dad" when talking about what breeds they were. Wtf?
God I literally have got why she said first dad now!! I thought it was a dog thing!

The beg for engagement post makes me laugh.. when you get nice comments and engagement, you shout at people angel. So maybe people have given up and realised you don't actually deserve compliments or likes.

Reactions: 10
God I literally have got why she said first dad now!! I thought it was a dog thing!

The beg for engagement post makes me laugh.. when you get nice comments and engagement, you shout at people angel. So maybe people have given up and realised you don't actually deserve compliments or likes.
exactly !!! People are scared to engage with her at all Incase they dare offend her royal highness with a compliment!

Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious she’s sharing all her “love” for these other instagrammers on her stories in the hopes they share a photo of her on their stories and it boosts her followers/engagement even though she isn’t about the engagement 👀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.