Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised that all these folk blowing smoke up her ass on insta are wannabe insta huns who want more followers! It all makes sense now. No one can surely like this lassie!? She’s vile and I think they all know it too but with all these companies sending her free tit the wannabes want some of the action too.

Reactions: 4
That's SO rude.

What she SHOULD have said

So sorry chick, can't remember but I imagine ASOS will sell some similar xx

There is no way she keeps all that cheap throwaway fashion she constantly orders. She must buy it, film herself trying it all on, and then send it back. All for The Gram and the swipe up pennies. She looks quite nice in a maxi dress when she’s all covered up, but absolutely horrendous when she’s crammed into crop tops without a bra and shorts.

There is no way she keeps all that cheap throwaway fashion she constantly orders. She must buy it, film herself trying it all on, and then send it back. All for The Gram and the swipe up pennies. She looks quite nice in a maxi dress when she’s all covered up, but absolutely horrendous when she’s crammed into crop tops without a bra and shorts.
I don’t see her in the same outfit twice . A lot of these bloggers receive these items , film then, wear them once & send them back

Reactions: 1
I swear our Luce said the other day she was scared of clowns and yet here she is dressed like one today 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.