Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping jeans! Are they the only ones she wears? They just stink, they never seem to be off her body!! And those stripper shoes 😂
I know. Those jeans are terrible. Look like something out of Bon Marche. That top would look lovely with some black coated jeans or leather pants and some heels with a pop of colour. Maybe some orange mules or pink but no those bloody awful jeans ruin the outfit. They will stink. She will never wash them..

Reactions: 2
Oh their hols again... more time off work than that between them, especially since he’s been furloughed for the best part of a year!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 587142
if you are going to wear awful shoes at least WASH YOUR VILE FEET 🤢🤢🤢 her toes are black !! 🤢🤢🤢
You can see where the stretch has gone in her jeans too around the knees and crotch. It's either cos she literally hasn't taken them off for the past week and they're desperate for a wash or that they're crappy quality and she's stretched them out. Either way she looks like a bag of tit

Reactions: 3
So bloody boring predictable and awfull!!
The same three photos on the grid same pose same ugly ass face and drink in hand
Bore off angel and go to work!

Reactions: 1
It’s actually really sad as her life only entirely revolves around the same type of drinking - getting pissed up drinking sugary cocktails. Go for a hike and then a beer in a nice beer garden? Explore cute little quirky bars? Why go on ‘holiday’ to go to revs, don’t get me wrong I’ll be there on fri but as part of a work knees up on a quite ironically tacky cheesy night... it’s so strange. Defo either a bogey or suspicious white powder up her nose on latest story as well 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah there's not much culture to her life is there? Same old cheap eateries and same old cheap bars/pubs

Reactions: 5
I don't get how she is an influencer lol. I do like some of her outfits it must be said and I actually do think her tattoos on her leg look good but everything else is just awful with an awful attitude to match. Was she always this scruffy and grubby when she was a weight loss account?

Oh angel... this is not a good look for you! 😂 I would seriously be asking for my money back if someone done that to my hair! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your glasses, teeth and hair are ageing you about 40 years too....
duck me she looks like mrs doubtfire

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.