Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to only ever wear those same awful jeans with the foot strap.. must be the only ones that fit her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems to do alright for money tho! Tattoo’s arent cheap and neither are the endless clothes she buys!
I feel like everything is fake, the happy relationship, how happy she is etc.

Reactions: 3
She really does have some of the worst, poorly executed tattoos I've ever seen !

Reactions: 7
Wow those tattoos!!! There’s just nothing to connect them together, they just look so plonked and generic like they just came off a sheet

Reactions: 5
I mean I like films and that but she’s weird. I get having a tat of your ultimate fave ever (I guess) but, she’s gonna end up with the contents of Netflix on her limbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean I like films and that but she’s weird. I get having a tat of your ultimate fave ever (I guess) but, she’s gonna end up with the contents of Netflix on her limbs.
I actually think that’s her plan 🤣

In all seriousness though - I love a good tattoo, I have a few myself, all sentimental to me so no judgment on the style of hers as all tattoos are personal - but does she really want to be 50/60+ with the words ‘duck’ and ‘tits’ on her leg?!

Both in places she could find hard to hide in summer and god knows how her work will react, she will be stuck in full length trousers/skirts with tights the whole year round now!

Reactions: 4
Imagine her being 80 in a care home with “that’ll do donkey. That’ll do” on her saggy knee. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn..... 😂😂 she looks old enough to be his mum haha.
That dress was popular in like 2008. I dont get what she's trying to go for with her style. She's got tit tattoos and tries to be edgy in that sense then has weird hair that looks like Marilyn Monroe has been in a wind tunnel and her Diedre Barlow glasses. Nothing gels together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Never understand how women with bigger boobs wear clothes/ bras with no support whatsoever. When your tits almost scrape the ground, it’s not a good look! But Lucy seems to be a bit of a show off so I suppose that’s another way she can do that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.