Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi sorry I’m new here, just wanted to add that I saw someone ask her if her glasses were prescription as they liked them - presumably wanted to buy them as well and she was so rude saying ‘of course’ and that she wouldn’t wear fake glasses. Like there’s just absolutely no need to speak to someone like that, just say yes, and that they’re from glassesdirect, considering she’s also an affiliate of theirs!

Also, the way her toes are hanging out the front of her sandals though I can’t cope 😭😭😭
the toes really disturb me hanging off the slipper sandal things 😂😂😭

Reactions: 2
She’s so obnoxious and gives off real Regina George vibes. I can’t be arsed with her rimming cheese tit Brit lately either. Twats unite!

Reactions: 10
So 1 -she got a new sofa to just look at a wall as that’s the way it is facing ?
And 2-that hair!!! 😯😯
My god it’s horrific!!
The after pic looks like a before pic that’s about to be corrected!!!

Reactions: 7
So 1 -she got a new sofa to just look at a wall as that’s the way it is facing ?
And 2-that hair!!! 😯😯
My god it’s horrific!!
The after pic looks like a before pic that’s about to be corrected!!!
I thought that too!!! I reckon she’ll move the tv in there or get a new tv/projector as like a crappy ‘cinema room’?

That wallpaper.... and that drinks globe.... girl needs to get inspiration from somewhere other than herself haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in God’s name is that new sour-faced picture from outside The Range? She looks like someone’s just shat next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that too!!! I reckon she’ll move the tv in there or get a new tv/projector as like a crappy ‘cinema room’?

That wallpaper.... and that drinks globe.... girl needs to get inspiration from somewhere other than herself haha
I feel like her wall is a dedication to England/the Royals which is so odd to me. It's a wall I'd expect in a grannies house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I once replied to one of her stories about a game of thrones storyline she was talking about, I can’t remember the exact comment but I’d got something wrong like who was related to who... and she spoke to me like the biggest piece of tit, made me feel so small when I was just trying to make conversation and was excited about game of thrones. I was so shocked, I had followed her for years and couldn’t believe it. Removed her and never looked back. She’s actually a nasty person.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to The Range, taking that bleeping rough dog ass photo and then tagging them in it. She’s so WEIRD.

That BNP themed room is bleeping AWFUL. Strikes me as though it’s some themed bar abroad which thinks that’s what it is to be British. So tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she doesn't want to speak about losing weight, hasn't lost weight, hasn't done anything but is working out and publicising it. However she won't share her workouts, oh no, they're ones that she "makes up".

I’m confused how she had a hair appointment when the salons only opened yesterday 🤷‍♀️ The colour looks dreadful lol she should have waited
Our salons opened last week but it's been in the works for a while. My appointment is tomorrow but I've been on my salons waiting list since 1st March-ish and had my appointment confirmed since the 15th March haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.