Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can not stand the girl, she’s a bleeping bully. How she outed that poor girl on her story the other day when she clearly was going through her own issues and was saying something she thought was a nice comment. She’s a horrible horrible girl. Also what’s the whole issue that no one can point out she’s lost weight... Nutter

Reactions: 12
I really can not stand the girl, she’s a bleeping bully. How she outed that poor girl on her story the other day when she clearly was going through her own issues and was saying something she thought was a nice comment. She’s a horrible horrible girl. Also what’s the whole issue that no one can point out she’s lost weight... Nutter
She is horrible. She is the reason she has no friends not other girls. She is an awful witch. Its the fact that she goes on about mental health yet bullied a person struggling with theirs off of social media. To use her own fave term; she is a giant bleep.

Reactions: 11
AND she has the absolute audacity to hashtag “mental health” on her posts with that behaviour?? It means people searching for mental health advocates to follow will find this total passive aggressive, short answer replier, binge drinking, full on CLOWN. Makes me as sick as her cracked lipstick and Garfield pants.

Reactions: 13
I'd prefer it if the buttons didn't gape on my shirts. Looks so much better when they lay flat

Reactions: 1
So our rule of staying within our council STARTED today yet last night she was 45 minutes away eating again. No doubt she was at Costco getting alcohol

Reactions: 5
They have not aged well. Imagine calling yourself "bird" she's so trashy. Also how is she constantly buying tit clothes yet he's got the same shirt 7 years on 😂😂
Utterly confused as to why her anniversary she saying is now when the first date was in June 🤔

Reactions: 2
They have not aged well. Imagine calling yourself "bird" she's so trashy. Also how is she constantly buying tit clothes yet he's got the same shirt 7 years on 😂😂
She was so punching when she got with him she looks horrid
Roll on now I think there both well suited skanks

Reactions: 4
She was so punching when she got with him she looks horrid
Roll on now I think there both well suited skanks
Haha I think they are both suited then and now. He looks so grimy to me. And the pout on him in both pics makes my insides curl up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exhausted when she still likely had 4-5 hours sleep by 4am.. I get up at that time for work 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.