Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't get this...who messaged? Looks like it's come from the fake profile lol.
It's supposed to be a message sent from someone to the fake profile. On Instagram when you send a message you only see the profile details (username and picture) of the person you are messaging, it doesn't show yours.
So I could message my sister but when I open the message it will only show her username etc at the top - a screenshot wouldn't prove who actually messaged her just that she was messaged if that makes sense? So someone messaged the "fake" profile but it could have been Lucy.

Also why would a fake profile copy her 21 buttons link? Anyone clicking on to that would give Luce commission...

Reactions: 1
It's supposed to be a message sent from someone to the fake profile. On Instagram when you send a message you only see the profile details (username and picture) of the person you are messaging, it doesn't show yours.
So I could message my sister but when I open the message it will only show her username etc at the top - a screenshot wouldn't prove who actually messaged her just that she was messaged if that makes sense? So someone messaged the "fake" profile but it could have been Lucy.

Also why would a fake profile copy her 21 buttons link? Anyone clicking on to that would give Luce commission...
Ah right I see. Yeah it's so weird...and if you were gonna do that then surely you tag your bestie lol or at least go for a drink with this mysterious girl lol. Also yeah how would they actually copy that link? It just seems so strange.

Ah right I see. Yeah it's so weird...and if you were gonna do that then surely you tag your bestie lol or at least go for a drink with this mysterious girl lol. Also yeah how would they actually copy that link? It just seems so strange.
Didn’t she also have a problem with her account about a year ago which is when this account was set up? Seems canny suss to me

Reactions: 2
Jesus ... is he on the 20/20 there? At this time in the afternoon? He’ll be battered by 7pm!! Absolute state these two are.

Reactions: 8
Did she say she was having cocktails with her mother in law? Before she flies back to LA? How?

Did she say she was having cocktails with her mother in law? Before she flies back to LA? How?
OMG she's deleted it! She said in her stories she was having cocktails with her MIL!

Reactions: 3
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the glasses she wears but omg the way she wears them all the way down her nose when they squash her nostrils makes me want to be sick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus ... is he on the 20/20 there? At this time in the afternoon? He’ll be battered by 7pm!! Absolute state these two are.
Hahaha an amazing prediction as she looks smashed, so I reckon she is!

The way she put "he's back" makes me think he's been away somewhere? Hence why she's been alone the past couple of days, but idk and don't even really care.

Hahaha an amazing prediction as she looks smashed, so I reckon she is!

The way she put "he's back" makes me think he's been away somewhere? Hence why she's been alone the past couple of days, but idk and don't even really care.
Yeah. She's been feeling really sorry for herself. What I don't get is why she would lie and say her MIL was drinking bottomless cocktails with her before getting a flight back to LA and she said she wished she could go with her! Did no one else see it? I wish I had screen shot it now haha

Reactions: 4
Yeah. She's been feeling really sorry for herself. What I don't get is why she would lie and say her MIL was drinking bottomless cocktails with her before getting a flight back to LA and she said she wished she could go with her! Did no one else see it? I wish I had screen shot it now haha
Yesss I saw it

Reactions: 1

I saw it & you could clearly see someone else in a dress there!

Her boyfriend looks rotten. Sorry but nothing a good wash wouldn’t sort out!

Absolutely smashed by 7pm 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t know how she does it. I drank last Saturday and felt rough until Tuesday!! Boyfriend said shall we have a couple again tonight I’ve had one and it’s turned my stomach. How does she do this nearly daily? She has a problem 100%

Reactions: 5
Crusty lipstick. Crusty tan. Crusty personality. She makes me feel pure vommmmmy. Bet she stinks of lard and weed.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she does it. I drank last Saturday and felt rough until Tuesday!! Boyfriend said shall we have a couple again tonight I’ve had one and it’s turned my stomach. How does she do this nearly daily? She has a problem 100%
Same. I drank 3 times in 2 weeks just because its where my social events fell and I'm absolutely wiped out. I won't be drinking now for a good few months because it makes me feel terrible. It's no wonder she gets anxiety drinking all.the time. I feel so sick the next day as well so that is why she feels constantly sick!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.