Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you girls in Fife are gonna respond to her latest post and be her friend :)
I doubt there will be a queue for this particular request! What a strange creature she is ! No surprises she's got no friends ..every aspect of her is fake and toxic !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that aware that you have no real friends but not stopping to consider if you’re the reason why 🤔 I wonder if anyone has ever reported her sick note antics to HR where she works; I work in HR and there’s no way repeat incidents of sickness like hers wouldn’t flag as suspicious and be investigated.

Reactions: 4
Her posts/stories go from one extreme to another, almost manic at times. Possibly drugs/drinks but still very bizarre!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that aware that you have no real friends but not stopping to consider if you’re the reason why 🤔 I wonder if anyone has ever reported her sick note antics to HR where she works; I work in HR and there’s no way repeat incidents of sickness like hers wouldn’t flag as suspicious and be investigated.
And they'd only have to watch her Instagram to know she is swinging the lead ! I'm sure there are loads of people who are unemployed and would love her job!

Next time i want to cry from so much 'pain' i'll take out my phone do a boomerang, that might make me feel better?

• Haha
There she goes again with the passive aggressive comments. In ger latest grid post someone asked her how her Primark tops stay nice and fitted....cause hers go all baggy which I'm sure they will cause Primark is tit 😂😂 instead of letting girl know what she washes it on or tumble dries or whatever...she just says "all mine stay fitted". OK well thanks for the help you cow.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the whole crappy attitude about people asking about how she managed the weight loss.. she was a weight loss account for years so a lot of her followers are probably still there from those days and are still trying to lose weight

Any seen her new tik tok? About the dog having her partners last name and not her? Shes mentioned wanting to get married a few times recently, wonder if theres something going on in the back ground? (Rocky relationship maybe) considering they hadnt even planned to buy that house together in the first place. Also a sly dig about her partner not being at home tonight!

• Haha
Any seen her new tik tok? About the dog having her partners last name and not her? Shes mentioned wanting to get married a few times recently, wonder if theres something going on in the back ground? (Rocky relationship maybe) considering they hadnt even planned to buy that house together in the first place. Also a sly dig about her partner not being at home tonight!
I cringe when I see her mention it. Like if you want to get married so badly why not propose to him! So cringe telling the whole world that he basically isn't proposing as quick as you'd like!

I cringe when I see her mention it. Like if you want to get married so badly why not propose to him! So cringe telling the whole world that he basically isn't proposing as quick as you'd like!
Lmao I can’t wait to see what dress she will pick.... it will defo be something showing her belly and pierced nipples... you know something super classy as always 😂. You just know she will get a dog tuxedo but Ross will be in a flannel shirt hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another mental health break? Interesting.
I hope she realises that maybe some of the people she spouts so much agresison and venom too online might also need a mental health break..

I would never not be supportive of someone with mental health issues, but nothing grinds my gears more that someone who is so outright nasty to others but then as soon as someone says something she disagrees with they are a “troll” or affect her mental health. 🙄🙄

What happened with the house?

What happened with the house?
She basically said once before I think that she and him were not planning on buying a house together so soon or something. So maybe we are just guessing that maybe he wouldn't have moved in. I think that liat says it all. Saturday night in lonely with the dog. She's maybe not happy he's going out

Reactions: 2
She doesn't appear to have any friends ? Not surprising but for someone her age you would think she would have a group of friends to go out with!

I wonder if a split up is on the cards ? Read this and now she is taking a break, as she is comparing her life to other people’s. I think things are a bit Rocky for her and him. Anyone else think this ?
Thats exactly the same thoughts I got from this post.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.