Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still on Twitter. She will be back on instagram when she has the bug eye deidre gogs or some ill fitting fast fashion to shill.

Reactions: 4
Back on and selling clothes including brand new playsuit she said she loved!
Why is she buying all these clothes, parading her camel toe fadge and raw fake baked, pierced nips about in them with a glass of alcohol then selling them like she’s some sort of Scottish Kardashian-Jenner everyone worships and wants a piece of.

Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We both like 'scummy' food. Sounds about right. She could just say, no Michelin starred restaurants...rather than slag then off lol.
Classy !!!

There is something soo tone deaf and deeply unpleasant about how she behaves and her attitude generally.

And I'm not sure she really requires recommendations for burgers, pizza and all the other 'scummy' fast food she eats regularly!

Reactions: 3
Surely she didn't mean to write "scummy" food 😭😭😭😭
Hope to god it was a typo n she meant scrummy or something cause surely she's not that bloody ignorant. Scummy food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if a Michelin star restaurant would let her in with her nips poking out of her ill fitting clothes anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classy !!!

There is something soo tone deaf and deeply unpleasant about how she behaves and her attitude generally.

And I'm not sure she really requires recommendations for burgers, pizza and all the other 'scummy' fast food she eats regularly!
She’s a grade a hypocrite! She will slag off anyone & anything & give her opinion on it - but don’t anyone else dare to do the same !! She’s absolute poison.

Reactions: 5
Who knew dogs could type?

I love the idea of her raging around the house and snorting white in a temper, like that bonkers fella from Peaky Blinders hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.