Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stories.
Something about needing the sunbeds open as she was as pale as Prince Phillip, you know the man currently in hospital who's own son was seen in tears as he either left or arrived.
I missed that. That is an awful joke, especially for someone saying about being kind all the time. And also for having experienced ill family members who have sadly passed. Who knows what is going to happen to him.

Reactions: 2
I was literally going to post the same !! And family guy isn’t even offensive really Lucy, what is actually offensive is you calling everyone and everything a see next Tuesday angel 👼🏻
How ironic! This coming from the lassie that gets offended when someone disagrees with her about a bloody Harry Potter film! Also how manky do her fingernails look?? Wash your hands you disgusting troll!

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she’s suddenly flogging her stuff, 1st her figurines & now her clothes 🤔

Reactions: 6
Wonder why she suddenly needs the money! Weird she’s selling all those figures after collecting them for so long as she’s suuuch a HP fan.

Reactions: 1
If she wants to be an influencer then she needs to stop being a cheeky witch. It’s all fine now when plt or missguided are sending you free tit but they are sending you this for a reason, TO ADVERTISE THEIR COMPANY!! They aren’t doing it out of the kindness of their own heart! So yes Lucy folk would like to know where certain clothes are from 🙄 folk will start seeing through her, she’ll lose followers and the free tit will stop coming!

Reactions: 8
Needs the funds to clear off her klarna debt from buying all the too small, transparent, cheap and tacky garms.
woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to defend her selling stuff but her boyfriend set up his own barbers not even a year before covid closed everything. Chances are he isn't entitled to much, if any, financial help.

Reactions: 1
Wow, she's such a cocky witch. Hands down the rudest person on Instagram that I've ever come across. She's disgusting and so is her attitude!! I hope nobody actually buys her clothes. No doubt they'll stink of piss, she always looks like she lacks personal hygiene 🤢

Reactions: 3
duck me she is so rude!!!! Does she not realise the people she's being a dick to are the ones who will be giving her their money?

Reactions: 2
God she needs to give her head a shake. How rude! Her attitude fkn stinks. Don’t know who would want to buy her clothes anyway they’re mainly tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.