Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute audacity of her to be doing swipe ups for In The Style after constantly slagging them off 😂😂 now she loves them! Oh angel, you lead such a tragic life full of hypocrisy and rudeness.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see her story that she's now deleted, asking if anyone would buy her old swimsuits/bikinis 🤢🤢🤢 to be fair to her, she did say she wouldn't buy someone else's but still, the thought of buying her used bikini bottoms knocked me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see her story that she's now deleted, asking if anyone would buy her old swimsuits/bikinis 🤢🤢🤢 to be fair to her, she did say she wouldn't buy someone else's but still, the thought of buying her used bikini bottoms knocked me sick
And I thought the bodysuit she was selling was bad enough....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The state of her dirty hands and feet I can’t imagine how an earth a old clothing item of hers would arrive in the post .... probably covered in the dogs tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's made a selling page and has actually gone ahead and put a bikini and a swimsuit on there. Plus pictures of her and her sweaty fanny posing in them 🤢🤢

• Wow
Oh my god imagine trying to offload stuff from primark on a selling page, I know it’s only a bag but the quality of primark stuff is not good enough to sell it on! And you have to be really desperate not to chuck it or bring it to the charity shop!!

Reactions: 3
I find it disgusting she is selling on gifted clothing, so she didn't even pay for it! Who in their right minds would pay money for something she was given for free? Also all of it looks shite.

There's a lounge set. Trying to sell for 25! I sell things on Depop. Unless it us designer, I'd never try sell for more than 10 to 15 pounds!

Reactions: 3
Only way shes going to sell those swimsuits is to someone with a fetish to the smell of tuna.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.