Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In real life she’s quite big. Nothing wrong with that but when she photoshops her pics out of all proportion and makes out she’s body positive it’s all just so fake.

Reactions: 7
Photoshop or not (I personally don’t think it is just good angles) she looks so good here. The blonde hair and style suit her. Such a glow up from the orange fizz/horrific fringe/pink catastrophe we have seen in the past that is her hair.

Honestly? I hope she had lost some weight as she might start being bleeping nicer.

Attachments

Photoshop or not (I personally don’t think it is just good angles) she looks so good here. The blonde hair and style suit her. Such a glow up from the orange fizz/horrific fringe/pink catastrophe we have seen in the past that is her hair.

Honestly? I hope she had lost some weight as she might start being bleeping nicer.
I’m blocked but she’s definitely lost weight. I agree she looks great, that’s why I followed her in the first place. It’s just a shame she’s so horrid

Reactions: 5
Can't stand her attitude but from.the pictures I see I personally think she's a pretty girl with a good figure it's just a shame she doesn't know how to dress it and her attitude is honking

Reactions: 6
She's a classic case of ugly thoughts making you ugly. The poison just shines off her.

Reactions: 10
Is she the one who says ‘if you don’t like (insert thing) then we can’t be friends’?!
I think it was something to do with Christmas or something.
Hypocrite.
She defo says things like that a lot.

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t even directed at her, she went out of her way to get offended by a random tweet, that was clearly not even serious, and then carried it on even more by posting it on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why do I feel like it was her who had a go about korma not that long ago and called someone boring?

Reactions: 10
She’s a hypocrite! All she does is disagree with people - her Twitter feed is hateful. Like most over opinionated people, she doesn’t like anyone else’s opinion, only her own.

Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over it!! She’s arguing with someone on Twitter about a bloody Harry Potter film! Get a bleeping life Lucy!! 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over it!! She’s arguing with someone on Twitter about a bloody Harry Potter film! Get a bleeping life Lucy!! 😂 😂
I was thinking the same. How pathetic! She has started an argument for no reason. I reckon she does this in person as well. "What you looking at my man for?" Type tit when the person isn't.

Reactions: 4
Erm I'm kind of lost. Hasnt she just jumped on this girl for her own opinion about a Harry Potter film but yet states we are all entitled to opinions? How about this opinion your attitude and personality are uglier than your grannies fanny

Oooops I can not believe I just wrote that but I suppose we all have opinions hey luce I usually keep mine to myself but considering we are all airing our opinions I thought why the heck not

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Erm I'm kind of lost. Hasnt she just jumped on this girl for her own opinion about a Harry Potter film but yet states we are all entitled to opinions? How about this opinion your attitude and personality are uglier than your grannies fanny

Oooops I can not believe I just wrote that but I suppose we all have opinions hey luce I usually keep mine to myself but considering we are all airing our opinions I thought why the heck not
she's so bleeping stupid it hurts. This behaviour is definitely why she hasn't got any friends, she doesn't make a lick of sense and I'm sure even if you rationally explained this to her she'd still see it as hate. Definitely, best of binning friends like her that because they get worked up about anything.

Yo
I know its not really the same but I still found it funny after her moaning about people having their own opinion. How about you let people follow who they want and stop telling them who they should follow 😂😂
you should reply and say why? Maybe I should just follow who I want instead of what you tell me 😂😂

I've said this before but if they actually cared, they would admit to their past racism etc and say they were sorry and that they've learnt from their mistakes. Instead they play the victim and make us out to be the bad guy.

Yo
you should reply and say why? Maybe I should just follow who I want instead of what you tell me 😂😂

I've said this before but if they actually cared, they would admit to their past racism etc and say they were sorry and that they've learnt from their mistakes. Instead they play the victim and make us out to be the bad guy.
Sorry the last bit is wrong thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.