Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone wonder what she does with all her clothes? Shes constantly ordering/buying new stuff, surely she doesnt keep it all?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone wonder what she does with all her clothes? Shes constantly ordering/buying new stuff, surely she doesnt keep it all?
I think they're all just for the gram aswell which makes it ever worse. She NEVER looks like that when I see her in town or at asda. Another big argument again last night apparently. Her out shouting in the streets looking for Ross. So embarrassed for her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She most likely does what most of them do ...buy , affiliate link the lot and then send everything back for a full refund ! It's a scam that lots of them have taken full advantage of recently!

Reactions: 1
I think they're all just for the gram aswell which makes it ever worse. She NEVER looks like that when I see her in town or at asda. Another big argument again last night apparently. Her out shouting in the streets looking for Ross. So embarrassed for her
So he wasn't that happy then Lucy! I bet they have a blow out weekly! I bet it doesn't take much for Lucy to kick off or him.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Noooo really? I mean he didn't look like he knew what was going on in that photo did he?

The look like the type of couple who are a nightmare after a few drinks & kick off.
I know there’s bugger all to do at the minute, but Christ they love a booze up don’t they !! Literally all they do.

Reactions: 8
How can he be her favourite person on the planet if they're always fighting? And she's carrying on in the streets? She does look fabulous in that outfit. Great figure.

Incredibly offense comment in reference to Prince Philip that she clearly finds amusing....wasn't she posting the other day about being kind??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.