Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why is she so baffled that people are asking her where she’s posting her clothes??? She’s literally JUST said she’s going to be selling some stuff and because some people have questioned her where she’ll be doing it it’s like someone’s stuck a hot poker up her arse “ONCE I KNOW, YOU’LL KNOW” erm?? No thank you. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere near an outfit that has been causing you a camel toe for 6 months. Buh bye. Silly witch.

Reactions: 8
Shaking her head like a looney, wine on the go at 5pm all on her Todd...

A standard Friday night for smelly luce. Have a good wash in a bleach bath angel.

Reactions: 7
I bet she’s a bleeping nightmare for her employers, can you imagine her in an office full of people, especially other women? 😑

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying a while ago that she didn’t have any friends at work, watching her stories now - I think it’s clear to see why she has no friends. She has the worst attitude ever 🙄 and I agree, she looks like a grubby wee cow!

Reactions: 4
I’m planning on having a few drinks at home on my own tonight but not until later & no way will I be filming myself dancing like a head 😱

Reactions: 3
For someone who’s had a boob lift her boobs are still rather ‘saggy’ I wouldn’t be impressed if that was me

Reactions: 8
For someone who’s had a boob lift her boobs are still rather ‘saggy’ I wouldn’t be impressed if that was me
Possibly due to repeated weight gain and loss?
When she had her lift she was smaller and I doubt that they also put implants in, meaning that as she's yo-yo'd between sizes her boobs will have done the same.

She also doesn't seem to wear anything with enough support at home, preferring crop tops and bralets which offer little to nothing.

Her choice of music is absolute tripe also. Pretty sure it’s what us 90s kids used to Bluetooth each other on our Sony Ericsson’s back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surgeons tell you way before you have your tits done, to keep them like that you can’t gain or lose weight. Or they’ll go south

id love to have mine done but I’m waiting another year to ensure I continue maintenance in weight loss.

Reactions: 1
She has deleted a couple of stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ The one about the dungarees earlier is gone and I seem to have missed something else about messages about people asking her about selling her clothes which also seems to be gone

she still looks like a dick in the stories dancing around off her nut so shes not changing anyone’s opinion of her! Also looks like she spent the day prancing around in no clothes eye bleeping herself in the mirror when she should have been working, I’m sure her employers would be delighted to see that 🙄

Reactions: 1
Even the dog is thinking wtf is wrong with these 2 idiots 😂😂Who the hell does this to watch an old film .
omg I thought she was getting paid by them to do this, she is doing this for free? duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg I thought she was getting paid by them to do this, she is doing this for free? duck sake
Eeh I don’t think she’s getting paid . Maybe I missed that. 😂 either way it’s pathetic . And the films tit. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.