Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was staying sober for the month of January too... well done for failing within 48 hours hen 👏
12FA5F12-C49F-4884-9765-39702282BD7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know this is a random thought but do you reckon she's the kind of person who would glass a gal if her bf so much as looked at them in a club? Just a vibe I get from her.

Reactions: 3
I know this is a random thought but do you reckon she's the kind of person who would glass a gal if her bf so much as looked at them in a club? Just a vibe I get from her.
Absolutely ! Especially after she’s done a few lines

Reactions: 5
She's so desperate for attention. How would she know this if she's having a social media detox???

Yawn 🥱 who would actually make time to create a fake Lucy profile (asides from Lucy herself obvs)

The social media detox is going well angel 🙃🙄
I don’t think anyone has faked a profile I think she’s having issues viewing it, bet it chews her up until Feb 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s still posting on Twitter 😬 why not just say Instagram detox cause she’s clearly using social media!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.