Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was doing tik toks too the bleeping dick 🤣🤣 she literally just logged out of insta for a couple of weeks 🙈
She definitely will not have been away completely. She will have snooped about the whole time the lying troll.

ANNUAL LEAVE AGAIN🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she says “annual leave” she means she’s off work for the whole year...! Fml. She’s never in work.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping ate her but I am jealous that she went from red to blonde without any major fails.

One of the last times I tried to bleach my hair (which was already a short pixie) and my fringe literally fell off (due to it already being dry, like Lucy's). I ended up back at the hairdressers and practically bald 🙃.
I can't believe that wasn't even my last home bleach attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping ate her but I am jealous that she went from red to blonde without any major fails.

One of the last times I tried to bleach my hair (which was already a short pixie) and my fringe literally fell off (due to it already being dry, like Lucy's). I ended up back at the hairdressers and practically bald 🙃.
I can't believe that wasn't even my last home bleach attempt.
Please don’t be fooled by it
She has filtered the pics so so much
I don’t think it looks any good for a second

Reactions: 5
Was just coming on to say I really like her pjs - never noticed her manky toes, but now I can’t not see them! She’s a proper dirty pig 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.