Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit of sleuthing and it proves that her sister has 2 kids and a live in boyfriend/fiance/partner who also has kids.

Neither of them have a bubble. bleeping idiots.
Her sister is 100% not allowed in her bubble because she's not single. Lucy is just a pig ignorant little tit.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think her sister was single either. On the 20th December vile Luce was with her mum and her sister. I thought a support bubble was one other household ????? Not two ?????

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think her sister was single either. On the 20th December vile Luce was with her mum and her sister. I thought a support bubble was one other household ????? Not two ?????
She's just a dick who thinks calling people trolls excuses her tit behaviour.

Reactions: 1
does anyone know who’s message she was sharing ?????

At the top it says read my story’s it’s about you. I want to know what they have said ha

Why do they think we don’t see through there bullshit, you’ve been caught out breaking Covid rules just own it or if you think you have not done anything wrong educate yourself

She's an absolute head🙄, why would you even post it on insta she's just looking for a fight. unfollowed why do people actually follow her any way she thinks everyone loves her 😳

Reactions: 3
Maybe Ross has finally came down from all the sniff and realised what he's in a relationship with and done a runner 😂😂😂😂

She's so rude and confrontational whenever she is called out on anything. That bubble story is a load of BS and everyone can see right through it. Tbh it's so disrespectful to those who sacrificed seeing family and then you've got people like her breaking the rules so blatantly then has the cheek to go on the defence and make up a false bubble story when called out. She's such an awful person and I hope her followers see through her.

Reactions: 1
Seriously though, no wonder she doesn’t have any pals (as she has said before). She comes across as so vile and VERY self absorbed. Nobody argues and defends themselves in that manner if they’re “innocent”. Get off-fucken-line, DOLL.

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute cretin
And soo spiteful in how she responds back to people ...nothing angelic about her and I'm not sure pretty is a word I ever would associate with her ...nasty on the inside definitely shows on her outside too !

Reactions: 6
5 days ago she posted this...
so unless they’ve broke up in the last 5 days she’s pretending her ‘brother in law’ is nonexistent :rolleyes: :unsure: Or we can assume her sister is most definitely not single and she tells lies.
Ooooh do you know her in real life?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.